Achievement Trading Thread

UnleashTheCASEY

Looking for a friend to complete Pay It Forward. I guess it's time to clean out my friends list if not a single one of them bothered to try this excellent game! Send a message over Live if you'd be willing to give a fellow 360a fanatic a hand. <3

[GT: GriefCatalyst]

[side Note: I apologize for the double-post; but the Achievement Trading + Equipment Trade/Request threads seemed synonymous with one another.]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you can trade it with yourself.

Create a new gamertag (don't need to be gold, silver is fine), load a new game and once you can control Death, return to the darshboard (enough to create the data to do the sending).

Then, do a friend request from that new gamertag towards your actual gamertag.

Then, just send the item to the new gamertag from your actual one and you're done.

I tried to sent an item with two of my others gamertags (the receiver gamertag never played the game) and it worked (you don't even need a gold account, both were silver ones).

But if you don't want to bother with those steps, feel free to send me a friend request, my gamertag: HieiTF76 (like someone said, I'll automatically delete them a few days after once accepted).

GriefCatalyst, ImaginaryRuins & Quiet182 : I sent you a friend request, feel free to do the achievement. I check the profile of the people who posted on the last page and everybody else seems to have it.

Send a message over Live if you'd be willing to give a fellow 360a fanatic a hand. <3

Your profile seems to not accept messages over Live. I managed to sent messages over Live to ImaginaryRuins and Quiet182 but it got refused when I tried with your gamertag, so I just sent the friend request without any message.

Edited by davhuit

"ImaginaryRuins" if you have a 1000 already can you loan me the elite armor set and I'll send it right back. My gamertag is "EeHh Mysterion" please that would be cool of you if you can.

If you mean the Abyssal Armor set, that's not possible. You can't trade unique items like that. And it wouldn't work unless you were high level enough to equip it anyway.

I might have misunderstood you. If you were just talking about a full set of elite items to equip for the achievement, then I apologize. I misunderstood what you were asking.

OK davhuit, thanks for allowing me to add you as I got the achievement and am 1000G now. Hope you find my items useful ^_^

Yeah, thanks, they look pretty nice ^_^

By the way, if some other peoples need the achievement, don't hesitate to post your gamertag and I'll send you a friend request, it only take me a few seconds so it don't bother me at all (I don't even need to have my 360 running, I directly do it from the xbox.com website).

Edited by davhuit