Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Im looking to boost Any and All possible multiplayer achievements.

If anyone else is interested in doing this, add me on xbox live and Send me a text message "Boost Turok".

When i have about 4 of these Ill try to arrange co-op, and if i get enough for versus, we'll arrange times for that as well (12-16 people i believe).

My Gamertag is Galen GG.

Please Add me, and click on the pending friend request and send me the message as well. I expect we will do this on a weekend, so everyone will most likely be available, please make sure you can play on weekend evenings. (North American Evenings)

Hey, Im looking to boost Any and All possible multiplayer achievements.

If anyone else is interested in doing this, add me on xbox live and Send me a text message "Boost Turok".

When i have about 4 of these Ill try to arrange co-op, and if i get enough for versus, we'll arrange times for that as well (12-16 people i believe).

My Gamertag is Galen GG.

Please Add me, and click on the pending friend request and send me the message as well. I expect we will do this on a weekend, so everyone will most likely be available, please make sure you can play on weekend evenings. (North American Evenings)

I just added you. im down for Turok achievements.

• 2 weeks later...

Lookin to get a buddy blowout and massive battle game together here within the next week or two. Any and all welcome, hopefully have more details posted within a few days. Feel free to msg me on this <<< GT if ud like

first attempt will be this sunday the 12th starting at around 2pm central

Edited by The Black Zero

Lookin to get a buddy blowout and massive battle game together here within the next week or two. Any and all welcome, hopefully have more details posted within a few days. Feel free to msg me on this <<< GT if ud like

first attempt will be this sunday the 12th starting at around 2pm central

Looking to get these achievements let me know if you still want help.

Stilling looking for a boost buddy to help with the other online achievements as well.