Fort Seratem Defense (Hard)

Ashunera

Hello,

I have trouble to beat the Fort Seratem's Boss with Levv (Defense mission)

i played it on hard for the achievement

i played every other mission , so this is my last

but the boss is SO hard (the hardest in de game)

i was able to crush his arms and drop his health below 1/2

thereafter i got killed by a MASH attack from those horseman , wizards and lightning attack from the boss

so can someone help me with him

i need the best set up with skills

(please don't give me skills you can get in online play...(because i don't play online)

My Current skills are this

Force of Doom

Radiant Sphere

Prism Ray

Dimensional Freeze

Virtue

Quick Draw

and the others i don't remember

please can someone help me

Ashunera

Change your skills. Use Mirror(allows you to use your previous skill), and lighting bolt. With Mirror you can have two Radiant Sphere's going at once which kills any boss incredibly fast. Lighting bolt does a ton of damage as well. Also make sure to use Quick Magic so lighting bolt does max damage. Its been awhile since I've played this game but I never had any trouble with the bosses since both Radiant Sphere and Lighting Bolt at max level combined with mirror kill bosses in seconds. Hope this helps.

• 6 months later...

Lightning bolt is pretty ineffective against this boss. I started this game on hard and this is the only part I am stuck on. I can get past the first wave without taking any damage (destroying both his arms). But in the 2nd part I am just getting pommeled by the wizards and horseman.

I finally beat this SOB on hard. The key for me was to almost destroy one arm and then almost destroy the second arm. Then finish off one arm and kill the 2 wizards that come out, then finish off the 2nd arm. This will make the next part alot easier with 2 less wizards.

• 1 year later...

After reading this thread, I thought maybe it would be hard. For anyone else thinking the same: don't! I didn't even have all my skills to 5 and it was a breeze.

Skills I used:

Prism Ray 5 (on boss)

Dimensional Freeze 5

The Void 3 (for horseman, wizards)

Lightning Bolt 5 (for horseman, wizards)

Magic Empower 5

Ethereal 3

Quick Magic 5

I had Endure Fire on, not like it did anything anyway

It was simple as could be. A couple hits with Prism Ray, boss arms are done. Void + Lightning, horseman & wizards are gone. Last hits with Prism Ray, boss is over.

This one was definitely not one I had trouble with.