Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: CrispRat

Need to finish the online leveling, but I haven't hit 30 yet so.... >.>

Throw me friend requests. If I'm online, I'm willing to play, and I'm online quite a bit.

I'm down to boost xp. I'm level 42 right now and I had no idea it would take this much time to level up. Send me a message. (EST)

Hey everyone. I'm looking to do some boosting (I'm at level 9 right now :|). I do not have the DLC yet, and I'd rather get the last few achievements for the original 1000 before starting the rest...so yeah.

I can be online at most any time this week. Shoot me a message on Live and tell me when I need to be there :] I'm from America (East Coast to be precise). Gamertag is the same as username.

I am also up for it, please add me so we can make a group of 6 people and take turns leveling up fast :). Can't be arsed to level up with all the massive lag nowadays. Every match I play is laggy so you can barely hit people. Think it is because it is mostly people from USA that plays it, but there are some from UK too. I have a friend that is from UK, and he also gets big lag in this game. In other games there is no lag.

So, please write back here, so we can organize a 6-player match :).

1. Endelyon

2. n1ck3sixty

3. Jellybean468

4. theelk81

5. BLACK ATT4CK

6. shawn1991

If you are available this week (monday 6th June to 12th of June) that would be great. Please state the time and date you are free, and if you are from america so wo don't fuck up the timezones. I am from sweden, so we have GMT +1.

Okay we got a full party :). I will start invites and we can play this evening alright :)? If you aren't online, we will have to do it tomorrow or on sunday :). But we will try today atleast :).

sounds good to me will be on late tonight, about 23:00. but will be available most of tomorrow night.

Okay that will be around 00:00 over here. I will invite you all to my friendlist and we will see if everyone is online :). If not, we will do it tomorrow.

have read the last couple of pages and it doesnt really seem like anyone is boosting for the map achievements anymore.

if possible i would like to set up (or be invited to) a boosting session to win on all the dlc maps.

i also need to get to level 50 as well so we can boost that at the same time? not really sure how boosting in bioshock 2 works.

anyone interested or have a lobby with a space in it already?