Anyone else having freezing issues?

Takamura Bear

Is anyone else experiencing major freezing issues with this game? I've only experienced issues in legacy mode so far, although there has been a slight 1-second freezing/delay issue in the past few days in fight now mode, but it's minor compared to the following.

I'm 36-0 in legacy mode with my CAB, and was working towards the GOAT achievement. So close and the game decides to crash on me so far into it. It happens when I go to schedule a fight and when it's going through all the dates in the calendar, it just crashes on me.

But it's not just the game that crashes, my whole console freezes on me to the point where I can't even return to the dashboard. :(

I've tried installing the game to disc, playing offline and still no luck. Do I start all over again or get a new disc? Could it be something to do with importing a created fighter in legacy mode?

I read somehwhere on the EA forums that we won't be getting a patch for a few months to fix any issues. A major freezing issue such as this, if it is as common as I believe, should be fixed within a few weeks, not months.

Anyway, it will be interesting to know if anyone else on here is experiencing technical issues with the game.

Edited by Takamura Bear

I've never had any freezing issues personally. I've made it through the Champion & Legacy mode with having any of these problems, so it's not all game related. I'm not sure its your disc if you've installed it to the HD. It should read the majority of the information from it.

Haven't heard any suggestions even from other games that would be helpful here.

I agree with them needing to fix freezing issues quickly though, happens ALL THE TIME on Fifa 11.

yes i had this issue and was so sick i was 40-0 going for goat and moved up in weight and it kept freezing luckly it was the save not the game make sure you all was save your game after auto save legacy settings save maually i made like 8 just in cases and i needed it or would have to go all over

Well, it seems I'm not the only one with issues. I guess it's best to make other people aware of the technical issues out there, because it seems everyone has different problems with theirs.

I started legacy again with SRR. I suppose it's not too bad because beating and knocking out opponents will go towards the 1k stuns achievement. I just hope it doesn't freeze on me again.

Anyway, going back to what I said in my first paragraph in my first post, has anyone else experienced this issue with jabs? I only just noticed it was acting weird just after I unlocked the 10k jabs achievement. Every time I throw a jab, the game freezes for a second. It's only started happening after it was unlocked, in which the game froze for a second when it popped up, which happens in quite a lot of games.

Minor, but very irritating. Does anyone else with this achievement experience this issue? Very buggy game that needs a patch.

Posted in that thread, thanks for the link.

I totally give up with this game until they release a patch. It's hard enough actually getting an OWC fight without the game freezing on me too. REALLY pi**ed off with this... I like to play this and Test Drive Unlimited 2 and all I ever seem to get from the pair of them is xbox freezes.

Due to throw the thing out of the window...

Same thing happening here also Scotsman the game run's great apart from OWC mode every time me and the other player accept the fight and it begins to load the dam game freeze's and crap's out my box :mad:

It's hard enough getting a fight that's evenly matched out as it is, most of my gyn friends are never on due to working noon's and night's.

The OWC mode is really starting to pee me off :mad:

Same thing happening here also Scotsman the game run's great apart from OWC mode every time me and the other player accept the fight and it begins to load the dam game freeze's and crap's out my box :mad:

It's hard enough getting a fight that's evenly matched out as it is, most of my gyn friends are never on due to working noon's and night's.

The OWC mode is really starting to pee me off :mad:

Got room in that gym? I'm online quite often and looking for one.

Is anyone else experiencing major freezing issues with this game? I've only experienced issues in legacy mode so far, although there has been a slight 1-second freezing/delay issue in the past few days in fight now mode, but it's minor compared to the following.

I'm 36-0 in legacy mode with my CAB, and was working towards the GOAT achievement. So close and the game decides to crash on me so far into it. It happens when I go to schedule a fight and when it's going through all the dates in the calendar, it just crashes on me.

But it's not just the game that crashes, my whole console freezes on me to the point where I can't even return to the dashboard. :(

I've tried installing the game to disc, playing offline and still no luck. Do I start all over again or get a new disc? Could it be something to do with importing a created fighter in legacy mode?

I read somehwhere on the EA forums that we won't be getting a patch for a few months to fix any issues. A major freezing issue such as this, if it is as common as I believe, should be fixed within a few weeks, not months.

Anyway, it will be interesting to know if anyone else on here is experiencing technical issues with the game.

i had problems on legacy mode 2 :mad: but its even worse online i have 2 fights and have to turn my xbox off its stupid wtf :mad: