Anyone care to offer me their opinion on the difficulty of this game?

TrishTheDish

didn't manage to get the 15 orbs in Pure, my max is 13 so far.

Lol this this the only game mode specific one I have.

Its a reasonably easy game to get GS.

Looking at TA, I see the "usual gang" has started playing this.

Who is the usual gang?

Edited by master_shake_350

Lol this this the only game mode specific one I have.

Its a reasonably easy game to get GS.

Got it a while after my post, missing the triples now.

Doesn't take very long to get the achievements if you're skilled, I'd say it's a 5/10 difficulty for the 200.

Who is the usual gang?

Zebra, wuki 7, eastx, billzthedon, Stoph J... those are the names I ALWAYS see on the TA Leaderboards whenever a new game comes out.

I must say I'm ELATED to see the Gears of War 3 God Nikke84 posting on here, looking forward to seeing some of his high quality guides 'n tricks for WP7!

Well got the 200 on this today, as others have said the survivor achievement was a case of following a guide or pure luck, in my case it was pure luck. The triple achievement was giving me some problems too but I got this one by chance when going for the 200 score on Supernova mode.

Just for reference I finished my last Supernova game on a score of 354, so I don't know whether or not you would have to aim for a similar score to get the triple achievement, but at the end of the day it is pure luck, so it could pop sooner or later for you.

As for difficulty? I wouldn't say the game is difficult at all, just takes some patience and a little planning, but it is so addictive you will be playing it lots, and with that in mind the luck factor will probably come on your side and you will pop them all anyway!

This is a lovely little game, best one I've had yet. The multiplayer modes are great fun, feels almost like a modern day pong/air hockey. Ended up playing quite a lot over the bar with the staff at my local when it' quiet, very addictive.

My only gripe is how easy the achievements are. Had them all in an hour or so play apart from the triple hits and survivor. Now have both of those as well and they really didn't take long. Thankfully I think the friends leaderboard should keep me on it a while longer.

If you're going for survivor - gravity mode is your friend.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Buying it right now. Can always trust x360a to know what game is worth our time and money.

This one apparently is, judging what you've been discussing. So thanks for discussing!

Edit.: Great game, and had little problem getting all the achievements. Highly recommend it, specially discounted as it is.

Edited by LanEvo