Your Best Ultimate Team Bargains ?

k2345

I dont know if a thread like this already exists so If I have created duplicate one feel free to delete.

Basically just post your best bargains you have found / bought on UT, mine would have to be:

- Rio Ferdinand - 87 - CB, managed to get him for 8,000 coins. I was amazed at this mainly because all I did was bid on him with 10 minutes left & i somehow won, usually he goes for 18k - 25k from what I have seen.

- David Silva - 87 - CAM, This was a BARGAIN, for some reason his seller put him up for 15K B.I.N, I did not delay & bought him straight away, I was shocked mainly becuse at the time he was going for 55k - 70k

- Pepe Reina - 84 - GK, Bought him for 500 coins, seriously either these sellers did not know how to price their cards or i'm just lucky when it comes to baargains :woop:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if a thread like this already exists so If I have created duplicate one feel free to delete.

Basically just post your best bargains you have found / bought on UT, mine would have to be:

- Rio Ferdinand - 87 - CB, managed to get him for 8,000 coins. I was amazed at this mainly because all I did was bid on him with 10 minutes left & i somehow won, usually he goes for 18k - 25k from what I have seen.

- David Silva - 87 - CAM, This was a BARGAIN, for some reason his seller put him up for 15K B.I.N, I did not delay & bought him straight away, I was shocked mainly becuse at the time he was going for 55k - 70k

- Pepe Reina - 84 - GK, Bought him for 500 coins, seriously either these sellers did not know how to price their cards or i'm just lucky when it comes to baargains :woop:

wow some great buys there!!

Its a bit of luck and patience when it comes to getting bargains on the market...

I managed to get John Terry for 600 coins.

Then just a couple others like Sagna for 2000 and Dzeko for 1500.

but i missed out on a Silva for 2000 BIN as someone bought it before me and also spotted a Vidic for 400 coins BIN but missed out on that too :mad:Then I gave up spending time on the market lol.

got Terry for 5k and sold him on after two games (he is shit)

Good deal, but if I may ask how is he shit ? I ask mainly as I currently have Kompany & Ferdinand as my CB's and I was looking to replace Kompany with Terry & move him to the bench as cover. Do you think it would just be easier for me to keep it as it is ?

Picked up a Madrid squad minus Casillas and Ozil (the other 2 I wanted in the squad) for 30k. Kaka was 10k and Ramos was 11.5k, highest buys there. Included were Benzema, Di Maria, Higuain, Pepe, Sahin, Marcelo, Pepe and Ricardo Carvalho.

Picked up Mata for 3.5k the other day.

Raul Meireles for 1.2k

Sergio Biscuits for 650

Neymar for 7k

Di Natale for 8.8k

Rossi for 650 also.

I played against Neymar for the first time today - class! 7k is a proper bargain!

He's going for very cheap currently also! My friend picked up a few yesterday and woke up this morning to a good 10-15k profit off of 8 Neymars he put up the previous night!

Got a Robinho for 2k, I forgot to add. This guy sells ridiculously low.

He's going for very cheap currently also! My friend picked up a few yesterday and woke up this morning to a good 10-15k profit off of 8 Neymars he put up the previous night!

Got a Robinho for 2k, I forgot to add. This guy sells ridiculously low.

I'll have a look later, got a French team though, so Neymar won't fit, but for 7k, i couldn't turn him down!

I'll have a look later, got a French team though, so Neymar won't fit, but for 7k, i couldn't turn him down!

My friend purchased two in a row for under 5, might just have been luck but there are a fair few going for cheap!

I'm curious, who did you manage to score for your French team? :)

My friend purchased two in a row for under 5, might just have been luck but there are a fair few going for cheap!

I'm curious, who did you manage to score for your French team? :)

I'm on the web app now :p

OH GOD! I've bought everyone except Ribery & Nasri :p Never spent more than 1,500coins on a player, other than Benzema for 5k.

I'm on the web app now :p

OH GOD! I've bought everyone except Ribery & Nasri :p Never spent more than 1,500coins on a player, other than Benzema for 5k.

Same here! :)

Awesome btw! Although I snagged Benzema for 2.4k ;) Got Evra for 7.5k but judging from what your saying you got an absolute bargain for him! If I snag Ribery or Nasri I might have to make you a little offer, my friend. ;D

Same here! :)

Awesome btw! Although I snagged Benzema for 2.4k ;) Got Evra for 7.5k but judging from what your saying you got an absolute bargain for him! If I snag Ribery or Nasri I might have to make you a little offer, my friend. ;D

Don't have Evra or Sagna - Fanni & Clichy have better stats :)

Benzema is a beast! 2.4k is worthy of its own thread! haha!

I'm all ears if you get them ;)

Don't have Evra or Sagna - Fanni & Clichy have better stats :)

Benzema is a beast! 2.4k is worthy of its own thread! haha!

I'm all ears if you get them ;)

Oh? Interesting, I thought Evra overshadowed Clichy! Last time I had Clichy though, he was very injury prone and his stamina sunk quite rapidly!

His shot power is something to behold, I admit!

What formation btw?