Pricing

Pieface

First of all, it's worth shopping around, but as you've found it for £140 you've obviously done that.

Next, heard of http://www.quidco.com? If you use that, see what site will give you the most cash back. Tesco charge the same for the instruments as play.com, but offer more cashback.

Next look up discount codes. You can get codes for £10 or £20 off when you spend a certain amount, or for 10% or 15% off. http://www.hotukdeals.com has a good list of up to date codes.

For a further bonus, students can get 10% off at HMV online, where the game disc is the same price as everywhere else.

First of all, it's worth shopping around, but as you've found it for £140 you've obviously done that.

Next, heard of www.quidco.com? If you use that, see what site will give you the most cash back. Tesco charge the same for the instruments as play.com, but offer more cashback.

Next look up discount codes. You can get codes for £10 or £20 off when you spend a certain amount, or for 10% or 15% off. www.hotukdeals.com has a good list of up to date codes.

For a further bonus, students can get 10% off at HMV online, where the game disc is the same price as everywhere else.

I hope HMV do a student discount, I forgot all about it but they don't like giving consoles a student discount so I wonder about the instruments.

Id ratehr get them both together, I'd hate to have the instruments and have to wait for the game.

The game and instruments are separate, so even if you order both off play.com, you have to select the instruments into your basket, then the game.

I think HMV.co.uk have an instruments & game package, now I presume that ships in one package, but don't hold me to that. That's slight more expensive though I think.

But most other places, GAME (Gamestation), Play, Zavvi, sell the instruments and game apart from each other.

I told Matrarch the other day, "If I didn't own Rock Band, but I KNEW how much fun it was, I would easily pay $500 for the entire thing."

I also told Matrarch some other things, but I won't post them here. Since some members are under 17 years of age, I don't want to offend anyone ^___^

So you wouldn't be mad if you had to pay double for the same thing as everyone else?