• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great guide 10/10 but for the final one the wesker volcano does it have to be shot like you did up down all around or can you just rocket it something easier plus i wish i read all the guides at once

i hate mission 5-3 and ive had to do it so many painful times

once as normal

twice to get the two bsaa

three to get bad blood

four to get the green gem

five to get masters of removing

six to s rank

seven to get all the gems in the coffin room

eight to get the third bsaa

nine to get the diamond

and gona have to do it a tenth time for the ruby arghhh lol

Edited by Mr Matty

Great guide 10/10 but for the final one the wesker volcano does it have to be shot like you did up down all around or can you just rocket it something easier
Instantly run forward while Wesker is doing his arm-twirl and stand on the edge before the dodgy platform that you fall down. To the right of the platform should be a long rock that is a different colour from everything else. Just shoot right in the middle of it, two or three times, till it crumbles and then when you fall as Chris, run left (from behind point of view) and it should be on the ground after two jumps over the lava.

Here's a video for it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz9Rz5HzuvM]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 treasure Diamond (Marquis)[/ame]

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Very handy guide... We (me and my close friend/small lover) were missing three treasures... One by damaging Wesker a lot, where/when you have to fight Jill as well. A missable one in the first chapter where you have to defeat a big crowd of enemies, until they drop a orange crystal. And in the last level/volcano final fight part. Didn't know you had to break a stone to fall and create a platform to jump for the final game treasure. Thanks ! :p

• 2 weeks later...

The money grinding is killing me a bit. :( At least it's not as bad as RE 6's dumb points or experience earned only by playing levels countless times... Which is way more retarded and dumb.

At least in here (RE 5) you get some small chapter/level money usually and also the treasure to sell for cash which is way better and smarter. :)