is it worth it?

DBR

Alright so i just finished Revalations and I absolutly loved it however I want to play another assassin's creed title so I was wondering how Brotherhood compares to Revalations in overall gameplay, story and amusment basically, is it worth getting?

I haven't finished Revelations yet, but I am on sequence 3 right now if that gives you a reference on how to look at what I am about to say. From what I have played so far of Revelations single player, it is my least favorite one so far. It might get better but as of now I enjoy 2 and Brotherhood far more than Revelations and I enjoy the first one more also.

For me I think it is the setting. I like both the rennisance era depicted in the second and third game and also the crusade period in the first game much more than the Turkish one that Revelations is set in. And some of the innovations that I have seen in Revelations don't appeal to me as much.

So long story short, IMO if you loved Revelations than you should definitely enjoy the second one and Brotherhood and likely the first one as well.

alright I was hoping for those responses might actually look over how much it would cost to get all three of the games, well anyways thanks for the response guys

Like Planet Chuck said ... you're missing so much of the story starting on Game 4 ... go back and get the original and play them all. The story is great, but the games are even better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...