Achievement Discussion

Krazie

I've tried so long trying to get the road rage skill kill for the achievement requirement, no one ever goes near the freaking taxi/car! so annoying seeing as everyone seems to think its so "easy" well its NOT!

You need luck for that skill kill :p

There are several cameras in the driving sequences while playing the game. Just make sure to be going as fast as you can to get the ticket. You will receive your first ticket *spoiler* in the section when your driving a APC through tunnels.

No there are at least 2 before that one and you dont need to be in a vehice just sprint by the cams you will still get the tickets

This tooled up achievement seems to be quite glitched for everyone, how could they let such a big thing go, hope crytek know about this and fix it, I still don't have the achievement :/

Yeah I know, it really sucks. That is just one thing of the bad-list in this game. Let's just all hope this one will work after 6 months. After all these glitches I'm not really sure anymore...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1106/UPsqodA=.jpgDedication 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Play online 6 months after your first time

Yeah I know, it really sucks. That is just one thing of the bad-list in this game. Let's just all hope this one will work after 6 months. After all these glitches I'm not really sure anymore...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1106/UPsqodA=.jpgDedication 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Play online 6 months after your first time

Yhh within 6 months its sure to be fixed. I just want this achievement now though!

I have a question about the "Dedication" achievement. When it says "play online" does that mean play multiplayer six months after the first time you've played multiplayer? Or does it mean to play the game as a whole online the first time you've played the game as a whole online?

What I mean is, will it unlock six months after the first achievement I got, which was 3/23/2011, or will it unlock six months after the first time I played multiplayer, which was 4/1/2011?

What I mean is, will it unlock six months after the first achievement I got, which was 3/23/2011, or will it unlock six months after the first time I played multiplayer, which was 4/1/2011?

I was wondering the same. That's why I started a MP game & unlocked the 1st MP achievement (Try Me - Complete 3 XboxLive Matches) before even starting the campaign to make things sure.

Nobody can confirm this so far, cause the game hasn't been out yet for 6 months....wonderful...

This tooled up achievement seems to be quite glitched for everyone, how could they let such a big thing go, hope crytek know about this and fix it, I still don't have the achievement :/

Of course you still don't have this yet, unless you have owned Crysis 2 for more than 6 months - it means play Crysis 2 six months after the first time you played it - for most of us, that would be some time in September :)

Of course you still don't have this yet, unless you have owned Crysis 2 for more than 6 months - it means play Crysis 2 six months after the first time you played it - for most of us, that would be some time in September :)

Tooled up is for unlocking all weapons...

Your onabout Dedication..I'm talking about TOOLED UP, for unlocking all the weapons in multiplayer. You unlock your last weapon unlock at rank 45, but for many, this isn't the case. Anyhoo I have it now just had to Prestige..

• 2 weeks later...

hey eveyone can any one explain to me how get spot assists for the chevo

Cry Spy 25:gsicon:

Multiplayer: Get 30 Spot Assists

co i'm not doing something right dont know if i'm doing it or not !!

i read the roadmap info and hasnt help me

thanks

Edit; sussed it now thanks anyway

Edited by RazerindemiX

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but regarding the 'Two Heads Are Better Than One' achievement, I've found that it's easiest to get when enemies are sitting in the drivers seat and passenger seat of an SUV/HUV (or whatever they're called ingame), as their sitting next to each other so obviously if you get the angle right you can get this achievement really easily.