Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hello all. I have a session set up on TrueAchievements for the 8 player achievements, on November 2nd at 8:00pm uk time.

here is the link,http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=256007

If you are not a member of TA then either sign up and say i prefered you and then join the session or just message me on xbox live to say you want in and MAKE SURE TO BE ON AT THE SESSION START TIME.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for 6 more people to do all online or just the 2 that require the 8 playes present MVP & PWNT. I already have myself & another person. my gamertag is CHUCK DIG 69. all caps & a space after chuck and a space after dig its not all toghter. just send me a friend request & a msg sayin TURNING POINT. & i will let u know when we will have all 8. hopefully there is still people out there that also need these achievements. thanks to all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We had a boosting session today and the servers are fine and people unlocked achievements !!!

Trying to get 8 people for the 8 players achievement already have 3 including me so if u need them hit me up on my GT

GT:- Rogernater

We had a boosting session today and the servers are fine and people unlocked achievements !!!

Trying to get 8 people for the 8 players achievement already have 3 including me so if u need them hit me up on my GT

GT:- Rogernater

I also have a session on TA - true achievements for 11th may 2013 at 3:00 pm GMT time if u would like to join that but no ta profile just message me on my GT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...