Crucible Bounties Boosting So Fast !

SPEED DEMON

X360 version

This is for forming a group of players who are interested in boosting Crucible Bounties everyday. also Queen's Multiplayer bounties while they last

what u get out of doing this briefly:(for those who might not read the whole thing!)

level up three characters/subclasses fast to get 3x items/rewards with them!/ guaranteed Exotic Weapon bounties(Ive had 3 so far)Crucible Reputation/marks in minutes,chance t get legndary gear/Exotic weapons!,guaranteed Motes of Light,....

sorry if this is a long description but plz have a qui9ck general look and see if u are interested

theres no character level limits for this! so u can get quite a lot of Xp/Reputation/marks for ur character in 1 day for good !

just understanding English is enough so that we know who does what but u must have a headset!

So What good is it for to complete crucible bounties ?

as said above, I suggest everybody make 3 characters and share weapons in vault,and complete Daily,weekly,Nightfall,Raid,Public events for massive and max amount of all kinds of items!u can share most items in vault then(strange coins,Ascendant materials,...) in fact ding bounties is one of the fastest ways to upgrade all of ur characters and subclasses for achievements and items.

best and fastest way to gain XP, Crucible Reputation/Marks and ranking up,guaranteed Motes of Light,Upgrading Weapon/Armor,Potential rewards including Exotic weapons...completing a certain amount of Crucible bounties also gives u Exotic Weapon Bounties(Ive had 3 exotic bounties so far)

Its very easy and quick.It takes less time than going for vangaurd bounties!

Ive come up with brilliant ways to complete most bounties in 3-4 minutes! 2 players at the same time. and we take turns. also we combine multiple bounties at the same time.

plz msg me on xbl 10 mins before session start(15:30:00 GMT/BST everyday)

some of the examples of how fast we can get some of the bounties:

1kill in every 5seconds for any gun/medal

completing/winning a match in 10 seconds

we can get any bounty in the least possible time!

I didnt want to pick achievements because its not the main goal of the session but u can get a lot of achievements on the way.

example of achievements u can get: fastest way to fully upgrade Titan,hunter,warlock subclasses. first kill in pvp,100 hunter/titan/warlock kills, 25 heavy weapon kills,chance to get Exotic gear(weapon),...

plz pm me and also msg me on Xbox Live "bAdNj"

if u are an active destiny palyer and are up for this every day or so, plz say in the comments and send me friend request on XBL and mention "Destiny boosting" or something

we will have a session everyday in around 15:30:00 GMT/BST

Edited by SPEED DEMON