Throwing Races for Car Modifications

The Huntsman

I didn't want to put this in the achievement trading thread since it's not really related to achievements, but would anybody be interested in setting up a private session so that we can throw races and let one another unlock the car modifications for their favorite car class? I want to unlock chrome paint for my muscle car, which requires 50 wins, but I can't get that in a public game because, win or lose, people vote to change the game after it ends.

I'm not sure if private session race victories count for this. I know solo races didn't. But it might be worth a shot. The race by the prison can be completed in under 30 seconds, but even then, winning 50 races would take around a half hour. If somebody's game, maybe we can arrange something.

I didn't want to put this in the achievement trading thread since it's not really related to achievements, but would anybody be interested in setting up a private session so that we can throw races and let one another unlock the car modifications for their favorite car class? I want to unlock chrome paint for my muscle car, which requires 50 wins, but I can't get that in a public game because, win or lose, people vote to change the game after it ends.

I'm not sure if private session race victories count for this. I know solo races didn't. But it might be worth a shot. The race by the prison can be completed in under 30 seconds, but even then, winning 50 races would take around a half hour. If somebody's game, maybe we can arrange something.

Will give you a hand mate....Friend request sent..

Will give you a hand mate....Friend request sent..
I, uh, didn't post my gamertag and I haven't received a PM, so I'm not sure if I get your meaning.

Non-achievement related online gaming thread doesn't work? http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=540824
I thought that was for people who just wanted to play casually. This isn't exactly casual. It's a half-hour of boredom while one player wins every race.