Nom De Guerro List Version 2.0

CK Bigbang

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am not letting this sit on the second page when that piece of crap for a list is still sticked on the front page

I know right why is this not stickied yet?

It clearly has more information, easy to understand and is 100% correct.

The other Nom guide was copied and pasted from a damn strategy guide which has so many failures in...

for e.g.

Stealth Assassin - Charge a Energy Gun shot and hit all targets with the Rocket 2.

I mean the OP obviously doesnt play LP2 anymore because he gave up plain and simple, otherwise he would of corrected some of those Noms.

PS. i couldnt post on here for a week due to being banned for 'spamming' even though Donkey Lips above has clearly Triple posted but obviously the Mods must be his family or something. :L

Just one little question...how to get "Platinum Fugitive"? I know it's in the list but i dont understand the meaning of the description.

I've already won a match as a fugitive over the whole 10 minutes and with killing people..so we won with 1000 or 1500 BG - but no name. Why?

Just one little question...how to get "Platinum Fugitive"? I know it's in the list but i dont understand the meaning of the description.

I've already won a match as a fugitive over the whole 10 minutes and with killing people..so we won with 1000 or 1500 BG - but no name. Why?

Get 1 kill as the Fugitive and stand still until the time runs out.

I have a question....What happen if I do the achieve Honey Moon Perio..... Offline.... Is one of the Nomes De Guerre and I'm missing only few ones....

And I don't want to wait until Nov 11 to get my 1000G....

Will something happen if I do it?

Nothing will happen when you do it offline, you'll get your nom and your achievement

Actually you have to set the date to November 11th 2010 for the Nom, because the 1st time i did the clock glitch on different date i got the achievement but didnt get the Nom.

So if you do get the achievement make sure you check your Noms for it aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have to have all these to unlock the achievement. It seems like somewhere I read you do not need the Special Noms but one of the Complete Noms is to have ALL Noms. So I would think that you would not need the Complete Noms as well, if that were the case.

Do you have to have all these to unlock the achievement. It seems like somewhere I read you do not need the Special Noms but one of the Complete Noms is to have ALL Noms. So I would think that you would not need the Complete Noms as well, if that were the case.

^This. Can someone verify this info? Im also concerned about that. I also posted on another thread, but I have yet to get any information about this matter.

Hi everyone,

Quick question, I'm stuck trying to get the sprinter NDG. I tried running using different methods, all with sprinter 2 on, but no joy :(

I was able to get this on my first attempt while playing Episode 2, Chapter 1, Area 1. Obviously I had the ability (Sprinter II) turned on, and simply ran from end to end of the short hallway right before the end of the area.

You have to let the full length of the sprint finish (which had my guy running into the walls for a majority of this time, though I could usually wrap him around a full 180-degrees to send him back down the hall, but this was more for my own enjoyment and didn't have anything to do with the nom, obviously).

I guess just try it out as described above, and be certain to finish the entire Chapter to ensure it "counts" everything you did during that session.

I was able to get this on my first attempt while playing Episode 2, Chapter 1, Area 1. Obviously I had the ability (Sprinter II) turned on, and simply ran from end to end of the short hallway right before the end of the area.

You have to let the full length of the sprint finish (which had my guy running into the walls for a majority of this time, though I could usually wrap him around a full 180-degrees to send him back down the hall, but this was more for my own enjoyment and didn't have anything to do with the nom, obviously).

I guess just try it out as described above, and be certain to finish the entire Chapter to ensure it "counts" everything you did during that session.

Thanks, I finally got it. I think I know the reason why it didn't work.....

I did it in training, it didn't register :(

• 2 months later...