How much $ for Max Power?

Zip

Hi,

I'm almost at the end of the Showdown Tour and I thought about the Max Power achievement.

My question is: how much money do I need in order to buy all the upgrades and cars (excluding the cars that can't be upgraded)?

I've currently got $832.500. How much more do I need?

Thanks,

A trick to do this most quick way is don't buy any trick rush/gymkhana cars as they are all fully upgraded so don't count towards the achievement.

I don't think there are enough winnings in the showdown tour to unlock Showdown Showroom and Max Power though so some online play is inevitable.

Thanks for the answers.

Yes, the idea is to only buy the cars that can be upgraded and then upgrade them. No cars that already got an A-rating or Hoonigan cars, that is.

Does anyone know the amount of money I need to do that?

Note: I've already got the achievement for owning all cars, then I went to the dashboard. Booted the game and got my money back, that why I don't need the Showroom Showdown and Max Power achievement, just the Max Power.

I'd try the same trick you did with buying the cars on upgrading them, if you haven't enough money you'll need to play online regardless so will get your answer.

Then I'll have to complete some challenges, since I only got Silver membership at the time.

$1000 a challenge is doable if I'm $10.000 or $20.000 short. But let's say I'm $80.000 short then I don't see a point in doing 80 challenges.

So, basically I wanted to know how far off I was, so I could move on. It seems like even CM doesn't have any info on how much money every costs to upgrade.

Thanks for the answers.

In case anyone wants to know i needed $1,430,100 total cash to unlock both Max Power and Showdown Showroom.

That was with all gold in Tour and up to level 24 in multiplayer with 237 events played, 56 wins and 151 podiums. I think that's an about average online record but since you get more $ for the more players in the lobby, finish position and underdog bonus it could vary for others.