A Thousand Years of Dreams Locations

The Pants Party

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as an FYI, the DLC dream/s are only available via PREORDER CODES... You can't download them or any of the special acessories without having preordered the game from best buy, gamestop, eb... etc. However, the skills you learn through preorder items and the dreams are not required for the skill achievements or dream achievements, they're just a little something extra. I think there is only 1 bonus dream, and everyone gets a random bonus acessory. I got "Weapon Guard 2" and it makes my melee basically invincible.

Having sum trouble with that fourth and fifth dream. I'm on the fourth disc ad I've gone back to get all the dreams but when I talk to the people upstairs on the tables, nothing happens. The people at the back just talk about Uhra and the guy asks me a question about me being immortal? Can I not get the dreams or am I doing something wrong?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey i was just following this guide and strolling around Uhra when i discovered a dream not listed on the first thread.

Please note i'm unsure if this came out in a download or if it was just accidently missed off the list.

**Spoiler alert**

I am on Disc 4 revisiting Uhra after the Gohtzans attack and the tanks come through the ground ect. If you walk to the bridge where you find the Missing person poster for the mini quest (location: Outside of the Front Gate) there will be two men jus before the bridge looking into a hole. If you walk up to them they talk about how one of their cousins was seriously injured by the Gohtzan attack and a dream will trigger. The dream is called The Old Solder's Will.

Has anyone else found it? I mean it isn't listed but im not sure if it's required for the Big Dreamer achivement or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey, I missed the 2nd, 4th 5th and 6th...

Have I missed them for good? (I've not used this guide at all, till now, as i'm just interested in whether or not i've blown it.) I've found the rest myself, i'm rather impressed with myself. I'm usually rather bad at this kind of thing.

I've just read 'Bright Rain' so i've not been back to Uhra yet you see. Let me know, guys. Thanks a million.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if it's missable or not, because I didn't know about this #10 being triggered.

I did that earlier, while I searched the doll, but on the way back, it DIDN'T trigger. What did I do wrong ?

I completed this mini-game, but it didn't trigger the dream #10. :(

Maybe this one is the only missable dream ever.

Edit: Found it! http://lostodyssey.wikia.com/wiki/Don%27t_Forget_Me_Now,_You_Hear%3F

Please, update this post. You need to hug the right side of the bazaar near the corner to be triggered. It's not missable.

Edit 2: Unlocked this Achievement. You don't need to read ALL the dreams. Just skip them by pressing the B button. All you need to do to unlock it is to trigger all the dreams.

Edited by Tannosuke

#10 is exactly like explained in the post, i did it myself 2 weeks ago.

After going over the big bridge from Main Street, talk to the children and then head up the street and collect the doll on the left side. On your way back to the kids this will trigger automatically. ["Don't Forget Me Now, You Hear?"]

It's not exactly as it had to do with the dream itself. You also CAN finish the mini game with those kiddos. You only need to hug the right side of the bazaar near the corner to trigger it. It was weird that it didn't trigger while I did go this bazaar upside down the road. It triggered when I did hug the right side of the bazaar. Only then, it works. So please, update the original post.

• 1 year later...