bitching thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank fuck ive done that medic cheev on Terminal, total bullshit when EVERYONE is playing as a medic, at least my combat score is always good compared to most medics. Also, nobody plays as a soldier so nobody has any ammo ><

Now to finish up my revive onyx on some non dlc survival then back to Terminal to get easy points via ammo crates

this game is a giant piece of shit the gnasher is stroinger then the lancer at range the dlc achievements r shitty

the game is a cheap knock off version of call of duty

epic had a somewhat good game going then this turd was popped out

the online is horrific might i add

I don't like the big maps in MP. It takes forever to find an enemy. Survival is a decent game mode, and can be fun, but it loses that charm real quick. I hate FFA, Domination is not interesting at all, and TDM's team aspect is nonexistent. The only reason I pop in the disc is to get credit for Sybarite or however the fuck it is spelled. I want to enjoy Judgment, but it's just kind of there, a dust collector.

I wish I could have bought GoW3 for 60 USD along with the season pass, and paid 40 USD for Judgment, but with no season pass........

Been 3 nights in a row if i recall right we play GOW3 instead of GOWJ.... thats as much as i don't enjoy too much GOWJ... a shame cause im a huge GOW fan... I played a bit overun private today to get some serapede/kantus kill(im sorry but i don't see myself doing these online as the kantus is almost just a medic and serapede.. well at that point i rather wait for the corpser or mauler) but thats it.

I don't feel like playing it, everytime i do i rage because of the BS and i must mention the word "BB GUN" at least 20 times... i can't stand this BS gnasher... and unlike GOW3, i can't take the retro to use as a close range weapon... i dunno, i feel GOWJ is a damn souless GOW that try to be a bad rip off of an unreal tournament meet COD....

I decided to get back a bit on GOWJ tonight because a friend asked me...

We play a couple map and after 3 games and a half(we entered late the first game) he had enough, i was pretty much as piss as him, but i would had continued a bit yet he had his load of it... he got in private for the overun achievements before going to sleep...

I decided to continue a bit, first lobby was so pissing me off, i left and found a new one. I was lucky to enter a "more beginners" lobby and manage to win a couple games. Yet the last game really pointed me out how this game was RUBBISH

I finished MVP(with Smooth Operator) at 17 kills, 11 deaths. Could be better but not bad at all, its usually a score that satisfy me well enough and its in my usual ratio average. Yet even with all of this, that game PISSED ME OFF badly... On my 11 Deaths, i didn't count but im pretty sure at LEAST 7 deaths where due to frag killing me and probably 2 more where due to splash damage of the frag follow by a small bullet from not too close killing me...

It was a MEGA FRAG FEST to the point it was so dumb... :eek: No smoke, no ink, no spot, all frags and maybe you halo players are used to that, but im not... not at all. Even COD where frags come into play and cause me a couple BS deaths here and there... never to that point, mainly because there is many equipement worth as good as them and you can't replenish them unless you pick scavenger... wich replace other great perks so you get my point.

Even GOW2 that had mainly 2 set of nades per map, with wall tagging possibility was way less annoying.

This shit started mostly when they downgraded(or nerf, whatever you prefer) the Stim... less and less people started to use it and it was starting to be a frag fest. Now its totally this and its almost unplayable... to the point i have no fun at all playing this game, EVEN WHEN MVP and having a pretty good game, stats wise.

And i aint the only one complaining, lots of people trash this game both on epic forums and there facebook page(just read what people put when they annouced the tournament last week end) and the playlist even speak themselves...

There is currently as much people playing TDM on GOW3 than GOWJ, wich is only 1 month and a half old...

Anyway, i give them 1 more month and a half, around same as they took to fix GOW2 to make it playable(wich they did acomplished) but after that, if there achievements left ill do them by principle and of course play once in the event each week, but ill be done with this game, prestige acomplished or not, wich is something i never tough ill said :(

I mean since GOW1 i wanted levels on GOW, i was joking with my friends on how i would be last level in no time in GOW would there was levels. And i did on GOW2(not in no time cause it was extremely long but before most people) and GOW3. But on GOWJ... im curently what... 4th prestige, even if there super quick and getting to last aint very long, i can't play this game for too long without raging my saliva out... good games or bad games... So maybe for the first time i won't max out a GOW :eek:.... :( but well... its bad to that point.

GOWJ : Grenades at War : Junk

The campaign on insane is one of the most artificially difficult ones I've played in a while. The reason I call it artificially difficult is that your success often does not reasonably follow from your ability at playing the game. The vast majority of my deaths are from sources that I either have no way of foreseeing or by enemies who have no way of being killed (Maulers and Ragers being especially egregious offenders) before they run up to you and kill you instantly. The fact that it's easier to complete the campaign solo by letting your bots do most of the work speaks volumes as to how poorly balanced the campaign really is.

The game suffers from having too many things added because the developer thought, "Wow, that would be cool!" While that's fine and dandy, nothing infuriates me more than when I see a game throw in mechanics (like Insane difficulty's balance) that clearly did not undergo sufficient playtesting. It's clear as day to me when developers don't think things through when adding something into a game, and Epic Games and People Can Fly have dropped the ball on Insane difficulty big time in this game. I haven't raged this hard at a campaign since World at War on Veteran.

Well depends if you did the "casual trick" or not. If you really got trough this campaign on insane for the 4 players(or alone) then yeah you must have been trough hell, but at the same time i won't blame epic/pcf for this cause they gave us a way to bypass it...

The campaign is dull, sure, and there stars/declassified aint something that i found "cool" and interesting, it was there, didn't bothered me that much, but the lack of story made that campaign forgettable. I had the impression of reliving GOW1 but without the novelty of the game, without the gritty feeling(dark, broken city) and without the humor. Just add more shit falling on you(mortars, hordes in campaign and such) and its the same reharsh of GOW1 without the charm of it...

Gow1 : Get the resonator, use the resonator, find another way

GOWJ : Find the lightmass missile, detonate the lightmass missile, didn't work so kill karn with guns...

The trial setting didn't change much...

I got to admit if the campaign would had been better, GOWJ would had be a little less of a turd in my heart, but the real important thing was the MP and the fucked it up big time... this is my main problem.

Yeah i broke my record..... entered half way trough a game, and after the first completed game, i was already pissed to death... back on GOW3...

Nop really can't play this game... last game i got 0.95(aproximatively) of K/D, had only 1 death more, wich is something most people would be satisfied off, and its not rare on GOW3 i pull some 1.0 KD too ocasionally. And i never raged like that. Every death make me cringe badly, thats the problem. When on GOW3 i said "damn watch out ennemies coming from the left" when i died, and could actually tell my friends, in GOWJ due to the bad layout of the maps and everybody everywhere i just go "FUCK THIS STUPID GAME, BULLSHIT CRAP THIS SUCKS BAD" and i just scream in the mic. I even annoy myself...

Can't take it anymore

I think i realize what is the true problem of GOWJ....

Sure the frag fest is super annoying and all, and there plenty of mechanic problem i could point out... but over all of this, the main point why GOWJ is not as good as previous GOW games...

DRUM ROLL !!!!

Its the lack of GOWISH elements... literaly... I was playing this again the other night... (i keep trying... even tough i say i won't, i keep trying when im bored and have nobody to play COD) and one game i had a very good game, better than my usual judgement scores... and even there, it felt BLANK...

The down not present for exemple, god i miss those, i hated getting my kill stole, sure, like everybody, but they could had easily fix that, its no excuses... You down him, you get the kill a la black ops 1. But when the guy was down, performing the execution.. or the traditional humping on the floor when you killed him in a lucky and outrageous way, stuff like that made GOW what it is... and no executing a computer in campaign dosen't make it...

Now you could say go in execution... but execution aint the same as before... the maps are not made for that at all, the overflow of power weapon really make that mode terrible in this(was my favorite mode in GOW1.2 and 3 before i got more into TDM because friends prefered that) and i don't like the vibes of it.

Then there is all the rest of the cosmetic stuff that i already talked plenty of(cog vs cog, no speech after a round/game) stuff like that.

Overall GOWJ is a big failure as a gow game, can't say as a video game selling standard... i think they sold under 400 000 copies... is that very good for a "normal" game... maybe? But for GOW and its usual million and a half... its bad. Also all the people shiting on this game on there facebook and website show it was not well received even by the people who bought it.

So now the question... will they bounce back and gives us a real GOW next gen? Or that game killed the GOW franchise....(i hope not)

In any case MAYBE they can fix Judgment before its too late AT LEAST for us that bought it(too late for the sales tough) but i don't count on too much personally.

Epic always was contradictory in there style... On one side they want to fan service, for exemple they put Alex Brand into the game, cause people asked for her, even tough she had nothing to do with the story of that game.

But on another side, they where always VERY stubborn in trying to sholve things up our ass in term of "its good, accept it" even tough its total crap. For exemple the smokes of GOW2, how long it took them to get rid of them? When 95% of the community HATED them.

I feel they want to please there fans, but at the same think they think they know whats good and fun, when in fact they have no idea and more often than not, there new stuff end up terrible...

Edited by Destro

• 3 weeks later...

You know what's really pissing me off about Judgment always being on the outnumbered team. Ever since Gears 2 this has been a problem for me but it's becoming ridiculous. 5 vs 2 extremely fair right. The bots on my team don't do anything but look at the ground or sky but bots on other team are better then humans half the time. I know someone going to write "just play with people". You know what almost no one I know can stomach Judgment any longer. They all went back to Gears 3 or they're playing different games.

Edited by quickhhh

Blame quick match for that, i have been renting on this since GOW3... it was introduced on GOW2, but after what... 2 years of people playing rank... so most people didn't want to restart from 0, they kept playing rank.

But since QUICK in GOW3, rank has become the den of beasts and unless you have a full team, your getting fucked up most of the time. Then quick... well thats the thing, you can be 2 with bots vs 5, enter a damn game already started, shit like that. BUT i think epic made it fair tough... if you want, you can leave at any time not getting a loss, its just forfeit the game all together(your kills your deaths and the loss/win) but you loose your consecutive match bonus.

So in a way its fair, but its more annoying when your playing as a party of 3 or 4 and have trouble entering game, most of my friend don't want to play rank cause they simply get there shit owned to them, so often even as a party of 5 i got to play quick... and then its what it is... damn bots game until some people enter... but can take a while sometimes. Or we enter a game where people where pawning bots... so if we ant to stay we have to accept an underserving loss, wich we don't want, cause the past proved that these aholes where often just hunting for bots, they would get the win then leave instead of fighting us, so we end up with a free loss we didn't deserved and we can't even play them after.

Vive the old concept, rank and private. Want to play for fun and dont care about stats, play with your buddies in private, want to play online for a more competitive aspect, play rank

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to bring up something funny without having to start a new thread.

I went on the Epic Forums today and see that they aren't accepting new members at their forums for a while....

hmmmmmmmm... I wondering if that could have anything to do with the fact that the only messages they get about their game is how much neglect Judgment has suffered.

If judgment was a kid growing up in the suburbs it would clearly be stealing and selling drugs by now.

Thats a thing i always hated about epic, even tough they make good games and i have been a fan of GOW since 2006, they are full of themselves and it seem for them they can't do wrong... thats is unless thousands of people tell them and they finally have to understand a patch is nessary...

I mean i can't blame them for trying new things... if they would just rerelease the game with a different map pack, they would have people bitch its the same shit all the time.

But some decision where very questionable like the removing of locust that pretty much pissed everybody off, even tough its not game breaking. And for exemple in GOW2 the stunning smokes introduction... there was maybe 1/15 guy that liked that idea... It was so broken too at release, can't understand how this could make it in the final game.

In any case, sometimes yeah people are bitching a bit too much, but the fact that they ban people for pointing out errors and requesting patches that then then go on and actually fix... thats is something i find wrong.

Also the achievements like seriously 3.0 and the event medal, they know damn well those will just bring hate out of people... never understood why they put it in.

There is so much more they could had do to give a cool thing to the people that comitted at GOW. For exemple maybe not increasing the xp counter ridiculously so people with the final level would all be people that earned it. Or give something in game.... a special character, something like that.

Fact is they knew from the start this would bring hate and there ain't helping by delaying the events either now.

In any case, like i said i love GOW, and yes epic make good games, but its always been like that even in the cliffy b time, that guy especially is crazy full of himself and think EVERYTHING he do is gold. Maybe the other guys feel the same too and can't accept critics.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game is horrible. I only play it because of my fans. I hate how like when u try 2 play the vs modes people spawn with frags. They all die a lot so it's like a never ending supply of frags aiming right @me. Frags frags frags. Really? Make them a damn pick up weapon. It's 2 Halo. It's not GOW. I do like the bad players in vs though. People play this game trying 2 use all the cheap tricks they can which means a lil brain power and a lil skill goes a long way. I do like Overrun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...