Is The Achievements Easy Or Hard ?

Adnanoo

I've just rented the game and been on it 10 mins and got 5-6 achievements already. they don't seem a problem. I think the only one I will have an issue with is the 4 player one. As I don't have 4 controllers lol.

Good game whilst at it, some of the challenges are kinda tricky, but you work them out within a few seconds (Snowboard one) confused the hell out of me lol.

• 4 weeks later...

And to answer my own question about the comparison to Beijing 2008 (for others that want to know).

Yes it is different. Its not really abouyt button bashing and extremely annoying tricks with your controller but its more about controls. With Beijing I have 130G (never did the easy boostable online achievements) and I played it for a few weeks and this friday I played Vancouver 2010 for a few hours and already got 195G. With some I already encountered trouble and it seems very hard to achieve a gold medal on, but the majority seems like practicing untill you can do it perfect.

I've had it a couple of days and I'm finding most of it easy. Like others have said, a couple of challenges are difficult and personally I find the skating a bit hard, but it's not button-mashing like Beijing.

It's more steering and skill than blister-making! (That 10sec achievement left scars :/)

In my opinion easier than Beijing. I only briefly played Beijing on xbox, but even on PS3 it was very tricky.

Vancouver you can get 600 pretty easily, and the rest will come eventually with some patient practice. Took me last night and today too do, time consuming but anyone with some skill on these games should rattle through pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the hardest games I played in a long time. This game is more frusterating than C&C 3 TW which i have 900G in. I had to quit playing this game for a bit because the frustration was way to much. I wish I had the skill of some of you. I just want to 1K this game and never play a racing game again.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping a month old thread, but want to answer this question.

I think the achievements are a lot more challenging to get compared to Beijing 2008 but they're not hard.

Some of them are really easy and some are hard.

The online achievements are the only annoying ones, considering the lack of people playing it online.