Honorary Commendation glitched *Fix*

Dark McM

If anyone is encountering problems with the Honorary Commendation achievement I found a solution.

All you need to do is "delete your game save" and replay the game from the beginning. If you complete every Commendation starting from the beginning you should be able to unlock it by the Gorn Planet chapter.

Hope this helps anyone who has encountered this problem.

If anyone is encountering problems with the Honorary Commendation achievement I found a solution.

All you need to do is "delete your game save" and replay the game from the beginning. If you complete every Commendation starting from the beginning you should be able to unlock it by the Gorn Planet chapter.

Hope this helps anyone who has encountered this problem.

"Delete your gave save"? So, you mean just start over from scratch? If this doesn't sit well with other gamers, just change storage locations (i.e., HDD, Cloud, USB) if you're going for this. I know for a fact that I've gotten over HALF and still the Achievement hasn't popped. :mad:

I will be trying this. Thanks...

"Delete your gave save"? So, you mean just start over from scratch? If this doesn't sit well with other gamers, just change storage locations (i.e., HDD, Cloud, USB) if you're going for this. I know for a fact that I've gotten over HALF and still the Achievement hasn't popped. :mad:

I will be trying this. Thanks...

Yup. Just make sure you get everything else out of the way. Using chapter select to mop up other achievements voids the commendation achievement. Start the game from scratch and complete the first 11 commendations in one play through.

this games juse awfull isnt it, i mean did they make this in like 3 months because it really feels like it.

I know, right? It feels and plays like the "C" Team handled it. I thought the Gaming Community was done with glitchy games... :(

Edited by Redemption Mode

Can confirm that going New Game > Delete stats, does NOT get rid of Commendation stats.You NEED to delete save!!!!.

Half comendations. Need 11.  

If do all from start, your last commendation you need is the first on Gorm Planet (one of the worst).

Finishing Gorm Planet would make it 15.

Chapter 2-Where No Man Has Gone Before

-Commendation:-

Complete deactivation of tower shields without provoking any enemy attacks (Stealth).Unfortunately the first Gorm planet commendation is one if the worst and time consuming.   

DO NOT DISABLE TURRET! It will void mission at end. 

You will get cheevo once you have hacked the machine by the window, after you have pulled out the 3 items and disabled the generator.  

Recommendations::

Be kirk. He has stun ability called Knockout shot. This does as expected, kos the enemy in 1 shot. This enables an easier mission, as you do not have to comprise your position, by sneaking out to press X for a takedown.

You DO NOT have to do all 11 commendations in 1 sitting! Just dont use mission sellect or join other ppls games that aint at same point as you

what causes the glitches i did 100% on game and didnt notice any

God knows, if I knew that I would have avoided anything to make it glitch. Played all campaign in coop with same partner, both set to hard, no cheeve for hard completion.

The revive 20 times I have got eventually but my coop chum hasn't, and we sat and boosted revives for about 40 in a row not to mention the usual ones through natural play. It seems completely random.

I'm glad that this is able to be fixed, but damn if it still sucks that you have to delete saves and start over, even if you have everything else done. I guess its a good thing the game is relatively short.

For revives make sure your playing on your game

If hes have trouble, he needs to host.

You CAN restart from checkpoints. Did myself when messed up.

Have outlined how igot it above.

Clear everything else off, then do quick solo easy private game from start to 2nd gorm planet lvl, and should get it.

Think im now 14th for completion. So do-able

• 5 months later...

Yeah I wouldn't think restarting checkpoints would affect this glitch because it doesnt save that section until you're past it. I think what does it is failing a commendation and it saves holes of incomplete commendation in the internal checklist. If you restart it doesn't save whether you did it or not yet.

Completed all commendations on easy and did not get the half way achievement but I did get the 100% achievement after going back through with chapter select. But I started my hard play through on co op with the GF before reading that I needed to delete my save file. All I did was select new game and started from scratch that way. I have already done at least half of the commendations that I should need so I will come back and let you know if I get it or not. I'm not looking forward to playing this game for a 3rd time even if it's only to the Gorn planet.

Edit: I did not get it the way mentioned above. I deleted my save and started over, then got them all in a row and it unlocked after doing the first stealth commendation on the Gorn planet.

Edited by osakamitsu

• 8 months later...

It was the only achievement I did'nt have God only knows why...

I made a second playthrough my first time save was on the cloud and this second time I

just change storage location on HDD, and the achievement just appear when he should have, so if someone want to keep his last save it seems to work this way.

I didnt delete anything and I was worried that I should do a third playthrough but it worked 1000 on this glitchy game ^^' , good luck for player in my case

• 2 months later...