Xur - Week 5 Location

Flat_Webb

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this weekend he can be found just beyond the gantry into the Speaker's observatory/office:

He is selling the Ice Breaker sniper rifle for 23 strange coins, an exotic helmet engram, a couple of chest armour pieces, and a helmet...

Thanks for the update. I'm tempted to buy the sniper. I'm really looking for a legendary or exotic rocket launcher but I might cave for this one.

Price for sniper shows as 17 strange coin

Armor is 13 coin for all 3 classes

Void fang vestments : Warlock

Lucky Rasberry : hunter

Helm of in OST light : Titan

Helmet engram :23 coin, possible random class same as before. It does not state random however based on others most likely is.

Edited by ecto69

I bought the sniper rifle as I was already looking for a legendary one. It's quite a good weapon. From what I can tell it only has six shots total ammo but it regens ammo quite fast. However, you can't seem to pick up green ammo drops to speed this up. I'm glad I bought it:)

It refills one bullet every 6 seconds, amazing for PvE. I've been using it over a fully upgraded Suros for a good while because it drops people hard.

Bit disappointed I can't get a weapon off him this week though :(

Price for sniper shows as 17 strange coin

Armor is 13 coin for all 3 classes

Void fang vestments : Warlock

Lucky Rasberry : hunter

Helm of in OST light : Titan

Helmet engram :23 coin, possible random class same as before. It does not state random however based on others most likely is.

yes! voidfang! finally lol, dont care for the sniper so wont get that..may get the titan helm though too

Well there goes the uniqueness of the Ice Breaker for me :p (Enjoy using it though everyone, it's an absolute beast and an absolute MUST BUY)

I actually have all the armour as well which is pretty disappointing, let the Strange Coins pile up...

I did however get some luck with the engram and got a Light Before Nemesis on my Warlock, so that's good

I need one freaking coin if it really does cost 17.

I'll jump in the weekly if you haven't done it yet, I've already finished it but have an exotic bounty to finish. I'm with Kirbster on this one, it really is a must buy.

EDIT: I took too long to reply, already answered, meh :p

Edited by Grey Delta
already answered, confused smokey and kirbster

Min helped me do it yesterday, and I'm still 1 short! Brb going to spam events this lovely Friday lol.

Cheers for offer though Grey/Smokey lol.

ah well maybe 1 day I can be useful lol, I can only really do the 28 weekly now anyway since ive done the 26 and got them 6 coins...still had enough for the warlock chest and titan helm this week with 10 to spare. not that interested in the sniper tbh also, would rather have a machine gun, the Gjallahorn or an auto rifle :p

Would literally trade in my most od my shit to use the Gjallarhorn just one day. Also that's a bitch to spell lol.

usually the hard to spell things are always the best :p

since the sniper is only 17 i'll get it, since I have 37 coins.. was hoping for a suros regime.. but if it shows up next week I'll be able to afford it as well.. i have 60 motes of light.. so guess I'll try my luck on a helmet engram and hope =P

bah.. gave me a warlock helmet

time to start a warlock then :D