If they released WaW Zombie maps on XBLM..

How much do you think they would cost? I'd say as little as 1200 and as much as 2400, which honestly is ridiculous. 800 Shouldbe good for 4 maps but these company's are so hungry for cash.

What do you guys think? What brings this up? Me, wanting to check out the maps on BO, and me scratching my head at people online selling their codes for like $100+.

This ^

The only one i never bought was Map Pack 1.

Veruckt was worth it.

same here, i dont like to pay twice for the same thing, and if they dont have new achievements, I may even pass on them since i can play them anyway on WaW
It wouldn't be the samething because of the new weapons and new Zombies. I wouldn't see new acheivements especially when no acheivements were added for the Hardened or Prestige editions of BO.

I still think if they stop trying to sell me cheap junk with the other edition more ppl would by them just for game add ons..

Like i would have gladly gave the what 20 extra bucks for the hardened edition.. If it was just the WaW map pack code included with the game.. I dont want all those lame pendants and books and Cheap plastic cars. I dont have room for the crud nor do i want to have room for it.

N then i go and have a look on ebay and they are selling for the price i paid for the game and more!.. except.. there is no game! just a code.

Rediculous.. Im sure activision will cash in on this soon enough!

What are you talking about? That was the worst out of all the original maps. Der Riese was by far the best.

OT: I'm guessing 1200. I would be disgusted if it were anything higher.

Der Reiese was fun while Veruckt was by far the hardest Zombie map. I think you didn't do that well on Veruckt and thats why you don't like it.

I doubt it will be coming because that would make the whole Collector Editions would be worthless. It would be like MS telling 343 to give out the Flaming Helmet in Reach for a small fee of MS points.

I would be pissed because i bought the hardened edition for them.

And if they added achievements i would be even more pissed

and they can release a patch for those who already have the maps, so they can too get the achievements. problem solved. at least thats the smart way to do it.

knowing these companies, thats the last thing they will think of.

I don't really see any incentive whatsoever to pay for them again, considering I bought them for WaW. They could just make the maps and achievements count for both games. Left 4 Dead did something similar with The Sacrifice DLC. It's playable on either Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2, and you can earn the achievements playing either game.