Redbox just rolled out their game rental service and this is one of the games they listed for rentals. It's only $2 a day to rent games and from the looks of it this can be completed in a day or two. Just a heads up for all you cheap ass gamers out there.

Yeah, trust me, I wish I knew how short/bad this game was, and that this was going to be a day-one rental from Redbox.

This is literally a one-night game. I invested a total of about eight hours into going 1k on this game, and an hour of that was me trying to hunt down one of the collectibles that I somehow missed the first time.

Thank god for Redbox on this one. I got it from there so I could play for the story. Got 850 worth of the achievements so far. Maybe 5 hours of play. Going to work at the rest today. Prob won't get the level 20 one.

Taking is back tomorrow. $6-7 for the weekend. Not bad.

oh yeah i hit up Redbox all the time for games like this that i know will be an easy 1K, or close to 1K. just spent $8 on Hunted: Demon Forge and got like 750 points on it. Redbox is better than going to Blockbuster or whatever for games like this, when you only need it for a day or 2 and dont want to spend money for days you wont have it.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah the wife reserved this game for me from Redbox today, I'll pick it up after work and hopefully knock some cheeves out. i just hope the MP online isnt too dead so i can get that level 20 cheeve.

I played last night. Didn't find any deathmatch games, but I put it on conquest and the search area to worldwide & got into steady games. Took just under 90 mins to get all online cheeves... You really do rank up fast.

I played last night. Didn't find any deathmatch games, but I put it on conquest and the search area to worldwide & got into steady games. Took just under 90 mins to get all online cheeves... You really do rank up fast.

I got those easy two online cheeves out very quickly but theres no way i could stand playing online or the campaign any longer so i just took it back to REDBOX after only getting 750/1000 lol.