Level Cap?

GhostMonkey72

I also got a level 46 weapon. It dropped from some monster when I was around level 20... *lol*

Currently my warrior is level 34 and I'm just done with chapter 2, only need to report back to Prophet Cassara to end it. Someone told me chapter 3 is the largest of the 3 chapters, so I guess you'll get far beyond level 40 just by playing through the game and doing the side quests, without much grinding or anything. :)

// Aunt Edit says:

Okay, seems like I was told a lie, chapter 3 is the smallest of the story chapters (not counting in chapter 4 which basically is just a short passage towards the endboss). After completing the story my warrior had level 41. I played the game on easy, due to laziness and lack of difficulty based achievements. My game went buggy midway chapter 2 so I have to replay it to get my missing sp achievements, will play it on normal or hard then, see if it makes any difference regarding xp.

Edited by NiteChylde

• 1 month later...

online i saw some guys over lvl70 in multiplayer and personally my mp har

is lvl43

singleplayer i found some christalswords axes and shields they want a lvl

of 56 that i can use them but im allready one door before the endboss

:confused: with lvl42

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a warrior level 48 and a mage level 37 in MP

I beat the game on easy and i was level 42, and im still playing trying to find the last cave i need but so far the ones i come accross dont count and its utter rubish. 24/25.

I was playing the Marshlands yesterday and there was a level 390 in there.

But as it seems it takes so freaking long to level up grinding the marshlands, so if u see someone higher than 120 then they have a mod of some kind

I actually ran into a guy that had level 32767. I'm sorry but this had to be hacked. I am currently a level 82 wizard on mp and pretty much play the marshlands non-stop with 8 players for the 35% exp bonus, and it takes around two hours for me to level up. There is no way this guy did this without modding. The highest 'legit' level I have ever seen on mp is 115. I am sure you can get to 32767 but it would probably take around 45 years of playing non stop.

I actually ran into a guy that had level 32767. I'm sorry but this had to be hacked. I am currently a level 82 wizard on mp and pretty much play the marshlands non-stop with 8 players for the 35% exp bonus, and it takes around two hours for me to level up. There is no way this guy did this without modding. The highest 'legit' level I have ever seen on mp is 115. I am sure you can get to 32767 but it would probably take around 45 years of playing non stop.

What is the 35% exp bonus? Right now i'm level 38 and it takes a long time to level up on marshlands.

Hey Zenith. You get a 5% exp bonus for each person on the battle field with you. So if you have 7 other players in the game you get a 35% exp bonus. Apparently the monsters are supposed to be tougher but I have found this to be marginal at best. But it could be because you have so many other people kicking ass in the same area, its hard to tell on a one on one basis how effective your attacks are on the 'tougher' enemies. Regardless, from about level 35 or so, it starts to slow down big time as far as leveling, no matter how many people you have in the room with you. But if you are patient you will have an ass kicking maniac to march through death matches, duels and crystal capture modes. Hope this helps brother - entropy

Yea I really want to get to level 46 because I think that is the level you get the best armor at. I have really been trying to level up but lately I either can't find enough people to do marshlands or there are hackers who kill our players somehow. Regardless I am sure if you get 1 person at each portal (spawn killing not destroying the portal) then the rest at the sarcophagus it would be very easy to level up and quick. Plus at the sarcophagus you can take turns.

Also on PvP I have noticed either I am a higher level and kill people in 1 shot or I am the lower level and get killed in 1 shot. I am trying to find that balance so it can take more skill.

Yes i met this level 475 guy and he did tell me he got to level 85 legit but then got bored and modded his level.

Also people found a way to make modded gems that do like +30000 to willpower and others.

Someone mentioned something about Modio and HexEditor.

I have no knowledge on these programs.

Same with weapons and armor that cant be bought are surely made with a program

ie. white and green armor from the 1st game, crystal items, dragon scale armor, and others