Is this the worst game you have ever played?

Ruthless

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is rubbish, so boring i did the first level and theres no realism at all like those big brain things what are they all about???

I wouldnt let anyone rent this its so bad, i might play it for achievements but i doubt it and is very hard on normal differculty.

Trust me save your money!!!!!

Its a videogame it doesnt have to be realistic to be fun to play lol. And hard on normal differculty ? Not really, god help you if you ever unlock Hell differculty lol. Bottom line, i love this game.

I had given up on stage 2 but I tryed it again a couple minutes ago and kept going till the boss on level 3. This game is totally Pointless. I don care if I loose the 500gamerscore that I could get from beatin easy and medium Im returnin this.

yet you completed King Kong and X-Men, well X-Men was ok but King Kong now thats a pointless game. And to get a 500 GS you need to beat it on easy, normal and hard.

meh. I actually found those games better then this one. and Im all up for the demonic stuff. Just didnt catch my intreast. plus the 3rd boss pissed me off to much,could never hit him with the thunder after 3 hours

If you keep getting hit by those eyes from the third boss just drop down onto a wing when your about to cast Lightning. I just beat the third boss on Hell mode first attempt as well. You should atleast beat the game on easy dude.

this game is horrible, no question, and galaxy spear, maybe you just enjoy meaningless, linear fodder while we others enjoy better games the require you to think... but this is just my opinion, and I'm just a guy...

Well whatever, some videogames are like marmite you either love them or hate them, a valid point. Ive had enough of you BulletWitch bashers anyway and cant be bothered posting in this particular topic.

i didnt think this game was great but I would not call it the worst.

its not realistic then again there is no such thing as a realistic game unless you die in real life if you die in the game.

the game made somoe clever use of the xbox hardware.

the biggest thing it had going against it was some bad controls and the preanimations to using the magic.

that is a big handicap since while you use magic they can cut you down before the animation finishes and after since there is a delay in when you regain control of your character.

marmite i havent seen that stuff sicne I was in australia.

Stuff is like beef broth concentrate in a jar and tastes very salty. I member it said on the bottle it was a good source of vitamin B. Ew there is NOTHING good about marmite! It is inherently evil and spawned by the devil which is aptly fitting to associate it with this game.