Looking forward to this!

Ace Attorney 86

Blaaaaaaaaack Tiger! WoW!! Looved this on C64! Now all we need is Taito to pull there finger out.. I want my New Zealand Story!! And I want it now!! Its rude to demand, but dammit I want it.. They could easily do an XBLA port for 400GS.. I'd pay 1200 MSP for it!!

All these companies say the community asked for it and we delivered.. I've been begging for NZS for years!!

Back on Topic.. I'll be getting this Capcom title its looking hot!! But why are there so few achievements, and there always horrible!! This could be a great job for someone, just playing these games and coming up with great achievements!! And even greater names for said achievements!!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/09/report-capcom-arcade-cabinet-coming-to-psn-xbla/

Confirms this will be a free "hub" to purchase the games, with one free game. It does not specifically mention that Black Tiger will be the free game, you may get to choose.

• 1 month later...

I bought the first pack of games and I think Capcom did a pretty good job with this. I like how each game has its own achievements - beat boss x, kill 100 enemies, etc. so most likely there will be more achievements as more games are released.

the emulation is very good and this is a strong selection of titles, much better than most of the stuff in game room. i just wish there was more history of the games and bonus material, most of the unlockables aren't blowing me away, but there are secret bonus games that can be unlocked.

If you're on the fence about buying this i think it would be money well spent. You can get the achievements no matter how many credits you use - except for the beat a game with one credit, that one will be tough.

• 1 month later...