Altairs Sword Location.

II PenanCe

To get Altairs Swords you'll need to complete the entire naval campaign. Once you do it you get a painting in your hq/house showing to you where the swords are burried. The picture itself is above your fireplace. It resembles some sort of map. The swords location is in Anticosti (197,-156) in the north atlantic. Once you dock your ship there, follow the small wooden dock all the way to the left, and climb the rocks on your left. Then simply walk toward the big rock blocking the path ahead of you and you'll find the dig site where the swords are located. They the most powerfull in-game swords. Keep in mind that if you wish to complete the naval missions faster, just send out your ships, dashboard and advance your xbox clock, this way you'll get them much faster.

Edited by II PenanCe

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Kinda disappointing that they made it the entire naval campaign and not, say, half... I was on 20/33 through when I hit 1000/1000 and couldn't be bothered to do the rest.

I feel the same way. There's simply no incentive for me to finish the naval campaign since I'm now done with the story. I have the final memory to get to full synch for the 100% achievement, then it's the cheat achievements to finish. It would have been cool to have the sword at, say, the beginning of chapter five or even chapter six, but eh, I'll pass.

• 1 year later...