Would Gamers Survive A Zombie Apocalypse?

vgmmdi

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own guns and plenty of ammo, so I think I'd survive at first (there's actually a shooting range/gun & ammo store right near my house). I've also always kept a large amount of canned food and bottled water in my basement. If zombies ended up being like how they are in movies, I think I'd survive for quite a while-- unless I was outside when it happened with no knowledge of the outbreak.

The death of me would either be having to eventually search for food and water or trying to protect somebody I care for.

Are you talking about their knowledge of what to do when a zombie outbreak occurs or their actual physical strength? Your average gamer should be relatively knowledgeable about where to go, what to eat, what to bring, etc. but I'd assume their physical strength would be pretty weak. It's not all about strength, though (see the number one rule below).

This of course is all subjective.

If your fat and lazy you may not but i'd hide up a tree with a box of corn flakes.

True; cardio is the number one rule.

I would survive if I was with a group, I wouldn't last 2 days alone even though I have a lot of medical experience.

So in this order I would get food, medication/health supplies (antibiotics, pain killers, bandage etc.) and weapons for survival.

It's not only surviving the zombies/infected but when hunger and greed kicks in the remaining human population would be the main problem especially since 90% are going for weapons first. I would move to an island somewhere, a smaller area means less zombies (if they are actually there).