Achievement Videos

vgmmdi

Some videos I did for the game and I'll post more if I do them. If you have any questions please email because it would be much easier to get my attention. Below I also did a review for the game if you are still wondering if you want to grab it. Have fun playing and thanks for watching.

To grab the Strafing Run achievement you need to score 3 consecutive kills without landing at a cover. You basically need to stay up in the air and get 3 “Jumper Kills” in the row by killing your enemy in the air.

When it came to weapons or the type of game you’re playing I would stick with anything you feel comfortable with. I used a sub machine gun and Team Deathmatch because it just felt easier for me. However, for abilities I used the META shield to decrease the damage I was taking because you will be exposed in the air and for Specialization I used Assassin to increase my damage for my weapons.

Make sure to move around constantly and remember that the B button lets you retreat in case you get ambushed by the other team. Try to circle around the enemy so you can flank them and grab a few kills while your teammates keep them busy. This may take a few tries and luck is a big thing about this because if someone throws a preyon at you, you are screwed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwIO7iCgzOM&list=UUAQEX_6fLdvtMD44VfrxNNg&index=3&feature=plcp]Strafing Run[/ame]

To get the Pineapple Surprise achievement you need to get three kills using one grenade. Kills can either be the player or there drone, so you can kill two players and one drone, or two drones and one player. Get into cover and wait for the enemy to get close enough to you with there drones. I've done this a few times and I waited for everyone to pile into one area. If you have are communicating well with your team members try to get them cornered.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrpRSMPT-4o&feature=relmfu]Pineapple Surprise[/ame]

Review below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-BeaH09SsU&feature=g-upl]Hybrid Review[/ame]

Or instead of going for them separately, you can go for two at the same time. Just wait until you have the entire enemy cornered, throw a grenade and then take off with your jetpack. Strafe to slow yourself down and avoid getting shot down. The grenade goes off killing the entire team and boom both achievements unlock. That's how I got them and it is stated in my achievement guide.

Pretty cool videos, if its not too much trouble do you think you can do one using my method. I will post it in my guide. One video takes up less space and it's always good to get two achievements together.

Edited by Bajan Elite