Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on all or most of the day today need help with some of the achievements we will do beast mode insane and a boss round of horde as onyx guards also if anyone's up for it insane coop for the 4 player achievement and the event also I don't have a mic so you don't need one and no rude players

Pm me on xbl gamer tag. Ninjaopopy

Edited by Ninjaopoly
Left something out

Does no on atactually read any posts before they ask for help. Im offering help to anyone as i need waves and matches but all anyone ever posts in here. "Is i need help" and they expect people to message them.

i need help with the hosting and like a boss. im on right now but we would need two more people because i can have one of my bros play with me GT. Ninjaopoly

ps i dont have a mic

Looking for 3 people to do 4-Player Co-Op onCasual as quickly as possible. Message me at Cry5741ized ON XBOX. Once we are ready, we'll see if their are any skip panel levels. (I have all of 2 and all but the last chapter of 3 done) I DO HAVE A SECOND CONTROLLER. If we can not get a full group I can either do two and my controller or one with a second controller. Thanks :)

Edited by Cry5741ized

EDIT: Alright! Got it! Thanks to everyone who helped me do it! All that is left now for me is chapter 4-3, 4-4 and 5-1 on insane. If anyone still need to do those too, I'm interested in playing with ya!

Edited by Sumean