I thought of that!

stevieboy65

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that's a lot of GS.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Don't Take the Temptation - 69http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/g-icon.gif

-Complete the main story without picking up a single prostitute.

i would have gotten that one.:D

didn't kill a prostitute 1050GS that would be difficult.

I got the full 1000 in MW2 and never even opened the menus of multiplayer...

I know you can do it.........was poking at how the campaign lacks substance compared to other games (besides OMG SHOOT AT THE RUSSIANS/MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE UNTIL A NUKE OR SOMETHING BIG HITS), and how a lot of people just buy it for the multiplayer and barely touch the other aspects of the game.

Im glad you think so. I've got so jaded with bloody collectables, and I've just started Prince of Persia which has 1001 light seeds to collect. So I'm not looking forward to getting them all.

Haha I didn't bother with those. I was gonna, but as the game went on my motivation to find them all got lower and lower. Especially when I heard a lot of people ended up missing one 1 for whatever reason.

So yeah, +1 on yours.

• 1 year later...
Why did you buy this then? 5gs

From the first time playing until 6 months after never play any multiplayer. (not really sure how to word this.)

Call of Duty MW3

Pretty sure Crysis 2 already beat you to the punch (Inb4 the only person in the world who likes the mp rages at me).

My all-time favorite idea comes from the suggestion thread in the Fable: Anniversary forum:

20:gsicon: The Molyneux - Fail 10 boasts

heres one

""lights... camera... action !"" 10 gs in left 4 dead.

Throw a pipe bomb near a witch. (Witches hate bright lights and loud noises and being disturbed.)

I like the idea that someone said Taste of your own medicine of throwing a bile jar on a boomer lol.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

Pretty sure Crysis 2 already beat you to the punch (Inb4 the only person in the world who likes the mp rages at me).

My all-time favorite idea comes from the suggestion thread in the Fable: Anniversary forum:

20:gsicon: The Molyneux - Fail 10 boasts

Heh i made that post a little over a year ago, ill go back and let my past self know that :p

Any game with a collectable achievement.

Better Things To Do With My Time 250g - Don't pick up a single collectable.

That's a good one... unless there are achiemvents in the game that require you to get collectables.

The game had better be fun, because I'd hate to have to play it twice in order to get those cheevos. lol

Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels. Unlock every single card available in the core game. 200 :gsicon:

Lots of grinding to unlock cards as there are over 6,000 cards to unlock. Tons of luck involved in getting what you need as the cards you get from each match are random. Even people who imported their data would only be at around 50%.

Since the release of Left 4 Dead 2 I've had an idea for achievement that involves throwing a jar of Boomer Bile on a Boomer and calling it "Taste of Your Own Medicine"

I'd of unlocked that achievement 1000x over by now.

Just thought of this one...

WTF!!! - 5:gsicon: Complete Dark Souls without dying on the hardest difficulty.