Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm renting the game and I want to finish up the multiplayer part. I just finished the story mode. I'm looking to do all the multiplayer achievements if possible. I do not flake as soon as I have my achievements, and I will gladly help anyone else that needs them as well.

Gamertag is Yaris S 4 send me a message and let me know guys! I'm off work Mondays and Tuesdays, so feel free to contact me please!

Thanks guys.

Gamertag: sasuke uchija

looking to reach level 50 (currently level 22), trying to get all the bonuses too. I can also bring in a buddy who also wants to boost. Add me. I'm on at different times withing 2PM and 4AM EST.

Edited by tylak7

Tylak, I'm trying to send you a message on xbox and it says your gamertag is invalid. I'm trying to host a game lobby on Monday or Tuesday, will you be able to do it that day?

Sorry I forgot the space, fixed it. I can do mon or tues, at what time though?

Okay guys, so I'm hosting a party on Monday, so far there is

1. Yaris S 4

2. Winter Est

3. DeadGhostBurial

4. Sasuke

Is there a specific time that you guys would like to do it? I know some of us are in different time zones, and it will be hard to pick a time but I will be available all day Monday and Tuesday so just let me know when you guys are available. And if anyone can't make it or anyone wants to be added to the list, please inbox me.

GT: Yaris S 4

Okay guys, so I'm hosting a party on Monday, so far there is

1. Yaris S 4

2. Winter Est

3. DeadGhostBurial

4. Sasuke

Is there a specific time that you guys would like to do it? I know some of us are in different time zones, and it will be hard to pick a time but I will be available all day Monday and Tuesday so just let me know when you guys are available. And if anyone can't make it or anyone wants to be added to the list, please inbox me.

GT: Yaris S 4

No one actually showed up. Can we get a serious group or what? I just need the boss man to tell me a day and place and I'll tell you in advance if I can make it. seems like this is a problem. yaris if you want add me as a friend and ill msg you on xbox live whenever I get people. I know about 4 people in real life that are down to boost aslong as you have skype + a mic.

I after some people to get the achievements in multiplayer with. I've never played online before, so I've kinda thrown the level 50 one out the window for now, unless there's a few people willing to stick it out for me? Either way, I'm more than happy to do what I can to trade achievements with people.

GT's Daffadillon, and I'm UK based and working a lot, so weekend's are only the real best time for me to sit and properly achievement hunt.

Just starting this game either tonight or tomorrow

Looking to boost all the multiplayer achievements and I will try to level myself up to 5 for the easy method of boosting "Download Complete" if there is a group of 6.

GT: Koursus

I'm on all night from 6PM to 2AM EST.

Also please do not send blank friend requests as I do not accept them. Please leave a message.

Edited by Koursus