SPOILERS, Opinions, Commentary HERE

THE DEADLY DOG

That's an excellent point about the Headless Horseman being the killer seeing as to how the MO involves severed heads.

Me personally I think it's Wolf who is doing the killing subconsciously. It's only a guess but with a title like "The Wolf Among Us." Nothing would surprise me at this point.

EDIT: It's also worth noting that Grendal is brought up when you save Prince Lawrence. He comes to the conclusion that Faith is dead and curses his name. . . . ponder that for awhile.

Also my theory as to why Faith can't be seen in the Mirror is because of the enchantment on her. I found the phrase "These lips are sealed" (said by both the mirror and Faith) to be very cryptic.

Edited by Devil Sora

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about that doesn't feel right, im seeing some sort of twist with that. The fact the mirror couldn't show us Faith makes me wonder if shes really dead or if this is some kind of trick.

was thinking the same thing. mostly cause of the fact that Snow is a main character in the comics and her and Bigby apparently have a thing for each other at some point. i havent read the books but i read the cliff notes of them. basically it doesnt seem like they would up and kill her off so early, there's definitely something going on. perhaps they cloned the 2 girls somehow and cut their heads off.

i also feel like you will have the chance to have Woody help you later on, as even though he's kind of a creep, i dont think he's the one that cut the heads off of Faith and Snow (or whoever they are if its not actually them).

Edited by shinobigarth

At first, I was going to skip this game and wait for the 2nd season of TWD and I'm sure glad I didn't. Sure the framerate at times slowed the pace of the game down, but overall, an enjoyable experience. I like the change of the combat system from TWD to this, it had made the combat a bit more challenging. I hope that this new combat style is implemented into TWD as well.

Even though he wasn't an choice, I think that Ichabod Crane could also be the murderer because of his experience with the headless horseman.

Can someone say what happens if you save Prince Lawrence before investigating Toad? I did the opposite and found out that Toad had a break in, and I found that Prince Lawrence had shot himself after Dum told him that Faith was murdered.

despite the game telling me I "failed to save prince Lawrence" I don't think you can, as the first time I went to Toad but then I replayed the chapter and went to him first and he was dead before I even got there, no laying on the ground still barely alive, just dead in his chair

despite the game telling me I "failed to save prince Lawrence" I don't think you can, as the first time I went to Toad but then I replayed the chapter and went to him first and he was dead before I even got there, no laying on the ground still barely alive, just dead in his chair

Most interesting. I'm getting different turn of events after you search the house.

Edit: Yac did you simply quit out when you thought you found him dead?

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Did you play through the chapter or quit after finding him dead in the chair. For me I went to Prince Lawrence first and it starts off with him seemingly dead but then revives after you've searched/looked through everything.

I even told him Faith had been killed and prevented him from killing himself while Dee was searching the place. Then again that scene doesn't really play out too well, you try getting out of the closet and he just falters in the process of trying to shoot himself. Bigby chases Dee and from what I can tell Snow leaves at the same time so I don't really see what was to stop him from killing himself after you both left. My stats claimed that I saved Prince Lawrence.

Ah, Lawrence died on mine as I went to toad first.

I loved the game, but I'll be honest, if any of the two girls aren't truly dead, I hope it's faith. I preferred her to snow.

Either way, loved it. Who knows what will happen, they can go anywhere with make believe. Maybe they're dead, maybe they ain't..

Here's to hoping they aren't dead.

The game is too dark and gritty for them to both not be dead. And if one is alive, we wont know til episode 5.

The whole basis is that the fables are dark and have monstrous sides....even e noble woodsman is turned into a 'piece of shit'. I don't think they will give tis game a happily ever after by keeping them alive.

The game is too dark and gritty for them to both not be dead. And if one is alive, we wont know til episode 5.

The whole basis is that the fables are dark and have monstrous sides....even e noble woodsman is turned into a 'piece of shit'. I don't think they will give tis game a happily ever after by keeping them alive.

Sadly I tend to agree with you. There goes my happy ending lol.

I just don't see why they'd let us know the death isn't real by doing it this way.

Kinda sucks.

It's actually pretty friggin genius tbh, they have managed to pull off a story that can grab your attention right outta the gate no matter what your experience with the prior material is.

It has the intrigue angle covered for people who know more about the books, as in given what we know about Snow how much can we trust what we think we know about Faith.

And for people who have no experience with the books it has the shock value going for it.

Either way it has the ability to hook you in and we know there is going to be some pretty decent plot twists for both parties.

It's actually pretty friggin genius tbh, they have managed to pull off a story that can grab your attention right outta the gate no matter what your experience with the prior material is.

It has the intrigue angle covered for people who know more about the books, as in given what we know about Snow how much can we trust what we think we know about Faith.

And for people who have no experience with the books it has the shock value going for it.

Either way it has the ability to hook you in and we know there is going to be some pretty decent plot twists for both parties.

Yeah no kidding. Opening, hook, line, and sinker and here we go buying their season pass haha.

I preferred faith ten times over.

I could see why, assuming that it's because she was "mysterious" and her lips were sealed to reveal who she was.

Either way, seems like whoever Bigby grows fond of dies...I could only expect the next woman he start talking to, dies as well!

And what the hell was Beauty up to? Too suspicious for my liking.