Stuck on the mirror's ARGH!

mull3t

Just done the bit where you have to throw the guards into the dart board, now I am at YET ANOTHER mirror, and ive tried every direct but nothing!!

Someone?

Also, I am at the ledge with the basket balls but cant get up on it!

Edited by mull3t

You can't go up that ledge, you'll run into the basketballs a little later in the story. There are three mirrors you need to aim at the torches, one is located where you first meet the guy who wants you you free 10 pigeons. Another is in front of that. The third one (and the one you're probably missing) is on a ledge you can climb is in the middle front. The dog will be barking indicating that's where you need to go. (He'll do this throughout the whole story.)

Hope this helps.

• 10 months later...
You can't go up that ledge, you'll run into the basketballs a little later in the story. There are three mirrors you need to aim at the torches, one is located where you first meet the guy who wants you you free 10 pigeons. Another is in front of that. The third one (and the one you're probably missing) is on a ledge you can climb is in the middle front. The dog will be barking indicating that's where you need to go. (He'll do this throughout the whole story.)

Hope this helps.

I know it was posted a while ago now, but...THANKYOU!!

This game doesn't really have a clue when it comes to telling you how to get about the game and an idea of what to do!!