Stuck at 13%

I hate this game.

Anyways, with that out of the way, I've recently entered the Olympic Village (I think - basically the spot you can enter after going thru the series of rooms in the beginning with a challenge in each).

There have been three mirrors I've been able to get to and spin around, but no idea when they are in the right position, as nothing happens to indicate that they are. I feel like some beam of light or something should be shining on them, but I don't see where to start it up (nor which direction to point them).

I got to a third area where I had to play a music box and then move a giant brick around, where I got to a third mirror and can turn it, towards what looks like three things (three things, three mirrors... hmmm).

Beyond this, I don't know what to do, in this area or in general to proceed further...

Any chance anyone knows?

From the entrance to the village, turn right. There's a couple of Roman guards and a guy with a scroll - you have to do 3 Olympic mini-games, each one you do will activate a beam of light. After you've activated all 3, then you can go and rotate the mirrors to focus the beams. Hope that helps!

(Oh, just in case you didn't notice, there's a mirror hidden before you even enter the village, where you are told to break open pigeon crates. Just past that guy, up the ledges where you get the first climbing dust. I noticed a couple of people got stumped when it came to moving that mirror.)

From the entrance to the village, turn right. There's a couple of Roman guards and a guy with a scroll - you have to do 3 Olympic mini-games, each one you do will activate a beam of light. After you've activated all 3, then you can go and rotate the mirrors to focus the beams. Hope that helps!

(Oh, just in case you didn't notice, there's a mirror hidden before you even enter the village, where you are told to break open pigeon crates. Just past that guy, up the ledges where you get the first climbing dust. I noticed a couple of people got stumped when it came to moving that mirror.)

Oh jeez, really? Was this told to me in the game (that I had to do the mini-games for the light beams) and I just missed it, or is this just part of horrible game mechanics, the likes of which I can expect to encounter further?

Either way, thanks! I'll have to try this when I get home.