Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 3 people already lining up for Gears 3 at 16:30pm UK time on tuesday, ready to do the campaign the minute we get the game! We need one more person to experience the campaign with us. You need to have a mic and preferably live in the UK so that you are in the same time zone as us. Also, we would prefer if you were a teenager because we wouldn't like to play with a whiny 6 year old :)

Please contact L0cked n L04ded (me) or ANDY JAYY 117 on XBL if you're interested, we look forward to playing with you!

We Need you! me and my friends are looking for a fourth member to join us in our 4player co-op campain for Gears 3. As we're all hardcore gamers, we're doing it the hardest difficulty first time through (We like a challenge, so don't sign up if you can't handle it!) Most likely you will be Cole/Griffin as they are the least liked characters in our opinion. (:L) If your intrested, or want to just find out more, you can add me and/or my friend, and perhaps get to know us before the big day!

Good Luck!!

Me - ANDY JAYY 117

Friend - L0cked n L04ded