Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

Due to the lack of people playing warfare and VCTF ranked I will be setting up a boosting match for a ranked win in all game types. It should only take 10 minutes. We will need 6 people to do this.

1. Raider1987

2. Frankie B1

3. Danmaestro

4. Scedon

Don't send me a random friend request please just send me a message over live if you want in. Rather than submitting a new post as Spam I will just be updating this one as we gain new members.

Edited by Raider

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be setting up a boosting match for Equal Opportunity Destroyer this Friday, September 19th at 4 PM PST (7 PM PST, 12 AM GMT). We need 6 people to boost this achievement. We will only be doing the following gametypes: Capture the Flag, VCTF, and Warfare. The death matches and duel can be easily done legit. The other gametypes are difficult to even find a game.

1. DaBigMeat

Send me a message via this website if you want a spot.

Send me a message/private message/invite/friends request/message on the thread if anyone's hosting an Equal Opportunity Destroyer match.

GT: Darth Log

If anyone wants to do this this weekend I'll definately be up for it. Say 8 PM EDT tomorrow night? PM/FR me on live. GT is Stewie Griffin2. Also, anyone that wants to go through the campaign on insane let me know and we can do that this weekend too, I'll pull the campaign guide up on the laptop and we'll go through on novice until the last mission of each Chapter. I can do some things on weeknights, but it'll have to be between 5:30 and midnight.

1. Stewie Griffin2

2. Darth Log (if you can)

3.Doomed Smurf

Got your message Smurf. Note to all that I may not be on until 8:30 or 9 tonight, getting my son and I'll wait until he goes to bed. No plans in the morning though so it'll be a late night.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2

I need to play co-op campaign and beat it on insane. If anyone is fixing to go through the campaign and has room for me please send friend request and message to: Doomed Smurf.

I'll be on all weekend and have plenty of time to boost if anyone wants to do ranked wins like 500 as well. Usually on in late afternoons through the evenings.

I'm looking to boost "Equal Oppurtunity Destroyer" and I'm also looking for people to run through with on Insane. If you have a party going and your looking for someone else, message/request me on LIVE. I'll be on all day today and a lot tomorrow as well. And I can be on during the week.

GT: Gunshiine State

Edited by ABKillaKlown

I am setting up a room for Equal Opportunity Destroyer, again!This Sunday, September 28th at 2 PM PST (5 PM EST, 10 PM GMT). We just need 6 people for the Capture the Flag, Warfare, and VCTF modes.

1. DaBigMeat

2. Quickdraw1988

3. UEG SideWinder

4. CBG 360Mcnugget

5. ARBITER GIR

6. Jiiim2K (possibly)

7. FearTheGila

EDIT: Full room.

Edited by glasstiger50

OK, this will be my last attempt at this achievement. I am setting up a boosting match for Equal Opportunity Destroyer for Sunday, October 5th at 2 PM PST (5 PM EST, 10 PM GMT). We will boost Warfare, CTF, and then VCTF. Please people, don't sign up if you can't show up. The last one was ruined by people who cancelled on me at the last minute...For good measure, I will make room for 8. If the majority of the people need to do Duel/Deathmatch, we will do those as well. Please, if you need it, SIGN UP!

1. DaBigMeat

2. Quickdraw1988

3. Danmaestro

4. Graysun

5. CBG 360Mcnugget

Edited by glasstiger50