Kitty Challenges

edd__

God do these suck.

I was wondering if anyone had an specific tips for these? Like some little trick im missing out on? I've done many of them over and over, and really hate them haha. Think i've got 2 golds, 5 silvers, and 4 bronzes. And four times it's happened now that i've been ONE off getting the gold. Which is annoying for sure ;D

Please, anyone that's done them... what can i do to make them easier, more copable!?

- Tuck whenever possible ( hold both triggers )

- Use the Carving on turns you are having trouble making properly! ( left or right trigger, i am pretty sure it makes you go faster also!)

- Some jumps will require you to jump EARLY or LATE to get all the little icons, to jump EARLY, let go of the A button maybe halfway up a jump, if i'm not mistaken (as i havnt played this game in over a year) jumping early makes you go HIGHER and SHORTER. Not always halfway up the jump is the best though. Experiment to suit your needs. To jump LATE don't let go of A until a little bit AFTER you are off the jump, this one takes a bit of practice if you've never done it but it makes you go FURTHER and NOT AS HIGH.

- Restart the challenge if you've missed a bunch of the ones at the start cause those are usually the ones that are easier to get.

- I assume you are having trouble with the 'JUMP OUT OF THE HALFPIPE' kitty cat challenge. If you didnt know already, hold both triggers WITHOUT A to jump onto the rail. Don't worry about those couple of ICONS you miss when jumping out of the pipe, they're pretty hard to get :p

Shit i can't beleive im typing this much for one thread that nobody will read, but good luck!

Cheers man... but i kinda already did it.

But for anyone else reading this: Mako's advice is very good, i'd agree with all of it.

Perseverance too, just keep trying them, get to know where you're going. Don't worry about missing any either, unless it's a lot, but either way. Also, as Mako said, restart it if you miss the first couple, should be aiming for like at least 8/10 on the easy first few. Just chill out and take your time on it.

Also, if you get to the end, the last one i believe is worth more, possibly 5, so it's worth it if you can get that far, which is relatively easy on about half of them.

And just try to work out the best way to get some of them, the technique that works best for you. The half-pipe one for example, don't jump into it, just hold up on the left stick and you'll roll in and get a couple.