Alternate Achievement Guide

Untitled Agent

that's weird, could be you can't use the sentry for double 64 then. i'll test it out on an alt account next time i'm on.

Sounds good, let me know...

I'm gonna try using a different weapon second function and see if it will unlock then. The weird part about it is that I already had about 30 or so kills from secondary function while playing through the campaign, so it should have unlocked around 100 kills for me.

The fact that I had unlimited time/kill limit on wouldn't affect the achievement would it?

yeah any secondary function should work, and the kill/time limits shouldn't make any difference (the achievement pops straight after the last kill, not at the end of the game).

Played another Combat Simualtor w/ FistSims on Meat difficulty - Area 52 - CMP150's only and got the achievement after 75 or so kills... interesting:p

It might have been the fact that I got signed out of Live in the middle of my last Combat Simulator game w/ the laptop sentries but I'm not sure. Regardless, I got it so I'm happy it's not glitched :woop:

just finished testing- laptop sentry kills don't count towards double 64 at all (128 kills using just the sentry did nothing. started up another game after with half the weapons as magsecs and first to 2 kills- first kill with the magsec sondary, second using a sentry, still nothing).

just to point out you cant mix heads on the 360 version, ie the mian / elvis body can only be changed with a mian / elvis head, also finishing the game on perfect agent doesn't unlock lower difficulties i finished the first half of the game on perfect and carried on with agent as i wanted to unlock all the weapons quickly for the shooting range, i had to go back and finish the first half of the game on agent and also the bonus missions are not required for the complete solo missions on each difficulty i have finished secret agent and mr blondes revenge is still only complete on agent.

but other than the above Exellent guide :)

Edit: forgot to add - Though you cant mix main character / mian heads with other character you can still mix others but its kept gender specific so no more cross dressing sorry :p

Edited by Sentyu
Additional info

just to point out you cant mix heads on the 360 version, ie the mian / elvis body can only be changed with a mian / elvis head, also finishing the game on perfect agent doesn't unlock lower difficulties i finished the first half of the game on perfect and carried on with agent as i wanted to unlock all the weapons quickly for the shooting range, i had to go back and finish the first half of the game on agent and also the bonus missions are not required for the complete solo missions on each difficulty i have finished secret agent and mr blondes revenge is still only complete on agent.

but other than the above Exellent guide :)

Edit: forgot to add - Though you cant mix main character / mian heads with other character you can still mix others but its kept gender specific so no more cross dressing sorry :p

yeah i was disappointed when i first went into the combat simulator and found that while there's now a collection of different maian heads, you can't chuck a human one on instead. seems the maians take two shots to the head to kill now too.

yeah i was disappointed when i first went into the combat simulator and found that while there's now a collection of different maian heads, you can't chuck a human one on instead. seems the maians take two shots to the head to kill now too.

Actually, you can do it in XBLA version, just it is bit different.

1/ First, pick a face you want to use (for special characters, go to their body. For generic characters, go to either male or female generic enemies, then press UP to access to head).

2/ Once you've picked face you want to use, go back to body changer thing and press & hold RB.

3/ Press left or right to change body. When you've done this, you'll notice you'll still keep the face you picked.

1/ First, pick a face you want to use (for special characters, go to their body. For generic characters, go to either male or female generic enemies, then press UP to access to head).

2/ Once you've picked face you want to use, go back to body changer thing and press & hold RB.

3/ Press left or right to change body. When you've done this, you'll notice you'll still keep the face you picked.

thanks for that, my character is now the elvis flag body with johnathons head- which incidentally is floating above the body rather than attached.

Noooo, now everyone is gonna run around with Elvis bodies and human heads.

I disapprove :(

I'll admit I knew about that already but the only thing I've done is put the biosuit guys head on Cassandras body, it looks pretty.... pretty odd, like he has no neck or chin LOL.

I don't think they intended for us to mix and match heads like that, since most of the 'unappropriate' heads seem to be misaligned with the bodies.

On the N64 I used Elvis' body with Grimshaws head, the REAL grimshaw from the N64 version. Now that was a scary sight for all my friends to see the mini bearded pervert running straight at them with guns bigger than his own body.

Good times, good good times.

I don't think they intended for us to mix and match heads like that, since most of the 'unappropriate' heads seem to be misaligned with the bodies.

On the N64 I used Elvis' body with Grimshaws head, the REAL grimshaw from the N64 version. Now that was a scary sight for all my friends to see the mini bearded pervert running straight at them with guns bigger than his own body.

Good times, good good times.

yeah that's likely, have to wonder whey they left the RB trick in though if they wanted to prevent us doing that.

and lol at grimshaw elvis. he looks freaky enough with any human head normally, but with that..

It was pretty scary, I named him 'Griphook, midget masochist'.

I used to chase my friends with double combat knives...

In this game of course :p

Because strafing was so easy on the N64 I could run circles around them and they wouldn't be able to shoot.

I just wish those friends would get Xbox Live and get PD.

ah cool :D

Its kinda odd but just today when I started my perfect dark and the moment I loaded my file It gave me this achievement: Prime Target - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete every Challenge up to and including 29, the 10th Prime number.

The weird thing is that I have NOT done this yet. I beat up to about challenge 15 with 2 players over live the other night, and before that I beat most of them to make 25 available so far solo. From what I understand I clearly did NOT complete every Challenge yet nor did I even get to try challenge 29 yet. or the 10th prime number whatever that means.

So is that like a glitch I got lucky with? I just wanted to mention it for others to hear about! Thats why I registered to post.

Its kinda odd but just today when I started my perfect dark and the moment I loaded my file It gave me this achievement: Prime Target - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete every Challenge up to and including 29, the 10th Prime number.

The weird thing is that I have NOT done this yet. I beat up to about challenge 15 with 2 players over live the other night, and before that I beat most of them to make 25 available so far solo. From what I understand I clearly did NOT complete every Challenge yet nor did I even get to try challenge 29 yet. or the 10th prime number whatever that means.

So is that like a glitch I got lucky with? I just wanted to mention it for others to hear about! Thats why I registered to post.

it's hard to tell if it's glitched or if the requirements stated are just misleading. what seems to consistantly be happening is that after getting any 29 stars (potentially you could get all 4 stars on 7 challenges and one star on another and it should unlock), the achievement pops the next time the game is loaded.

• 1 month later...