Achievements for 10 steals and triple double don't unlock

TomMeGusta

I made over 10 steals in 12 minute/quarter game on Pro, without any changes in Game Sliders, but I don't have the achievement. I played Milwaukee Bucks against Dallas Mavericks and I got over 10 blocks and 10 steals but I got only achievement for blocks. I also made triple double with Mbah a Moute and I didn't let my opponent take the lead for the whole game but I didn't get this two achievements too! I don't know what is wrong. I cleaned my console cache but I didn't help. Can you tell me what am I doing wrong? If these achievements are glitched, I'm will be very pissed off....

Edited by TomMeGusta

Just edit sliders and put the game at 5min and rookie difficulty. If you remember from past 2k games the times can affect the achievements. A lot of the achievements won't unlock at 1min quarters or anything past 5 min quarters.

There has been a couple of people on this site and people I know that their achievement won't unlock even with pro, 5 minutes and sliders the same.

I have been having trouble with about 5 of them since day two of release day. It is getting a bit annoying to keep trying over and over again for it not to pop up.

There has been a couple of people on this site and people I know that their achievement won't unlock even with pro, 5 minutes and sliders the same.

I have been having trouble with about 5 of them since day two of release day. It is getting a bit annoying to keep trying over and over again for it not to pop up.

Try to play on rookie and make sure you play 5min. Another thing possibly to try is being the home team. Other than that idk what else to add because the achievements can be a bit glitchy.