Update News

Damn biome changes all the way to hell. Again, a world of mine has been ruined by snow biomes. This time, its a creative world I have spent on it, is, well, its gotta be around a full weeks worth of my time. Now snow booked are scattered all over it. To say I am pissed off is a massive understatement. Really lost the desire to make something big and impressive. Not the first time its happened. Last time it was creative coming that ruined 4 months of solid hard work by me and 16 others.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn biome changes all the way to hell. Again, a world of mine has been ruined by snow biomes. This time, its a creative world I have spent on it, is, well, its gotta be around a full weeks worth of my time. Now snow booked are scattered all over it. To say I am pissed off is a massive understatement. Really lost the desire to make something big and impressive. Not the first time its happened. Last time it was creative coming that ruined 4 months of solid hard work by me and 16 others.

That sucks, these biome changes really do hit the Xbox version hard because of the small world size.

EDIT: Looks like the lighting is acting a bit funny in certain areas, nothing massive however.

Edited by Burnout x360a

4J hints at a Halloween Texture Pack. ;)

Now that would be cool. Hopefully 4J can do a good job with that. I would welcome that with open arms. Got the Mass Effect mash up pack, and whilst the trees and first, sand etc looks awesome, it just doesn't help when in caves and mining for ores. Just miss loads in the end.

I think the Mash Up Packs are a good idea...

It's still Minecraft, with a choice to build a world with a theme, makes a nice change and more added gameplay, plus if you don't like the trial don't buy, it's only optional after all.....

I would like to see more Tree's, Ore types & Items etc myself, more like the PC Minecraft or FTB, but i know that won't happen...

Just give us a Skyrim Theme......:dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...