cant find last vista and scroll. glitch?

nastynate525

played through son of rome campaign about 5 times now. smartglass app says i need a scroll in ch 3 and a vista in ch 7. used videos and guides but nothing glows green like i havent found it. pretty sure i found all of the collectibles but not getting the achievement. pretty irritating. anyone have this issue or know of anyway to resolve it?

• 1 month later...

I used the smartglass app and found it pretty straightforward. Biggest problem I had was getting too excited about the game and running past something. The video are very short and you do sometimes have to pay very close attention. If smartglass is syncing well, you should be able to tell when you are close in the timeline.

Not sure what to tell you other than I used videos by both gamingbolt and a guy named ohioman on youtube to help me find them. Good videos that were easy to follow.

Other than that I would just suggest you check and double check to make sure you are looking in the right chapters. I thought I was missing one in chapter 7 and it "was not glowing". Then I double checked and it was actually chapter 6.

I hope you find it or a solution of some sort. That would frustrate the crap out of me.

I used the videos here HERE so I can confirm they are all correct.

Just go through chapters 3 and 7 and hopefully you get them. Otherwise, you've fallen foul to the glitch, and the only fix is an uninstall and reinstall. Problem is, you lose your data and mp rank.

I have an iPhone and a mac so I can't download the ryse companion app to see where my missing chronicle is.