Raheem Morris

Pete Carroll x2

Ram's Stadium

Jaguar's Stadium

Bill's Stadium x2

Lion's Stadium

Buccaneer's Stadium

Jet's Stadium

I also have alot of jerseys and playbooks if you're looking for a certain one.

I need:

Mike Tomlin

Packer's Stadium

Raider's Stadium

Texan's Stadium

Chief's Stadium

Message me, Gamertag: The FallenSaint

I have Tomlin & Texan's stadium, I'll send message to you.

I have an extra gold Lambeau Field stadium card I'm willing to trade. Will take any gold stadium in return. GT is to the left, should be on for the next half hour or so and then later tonight.

EDIT: Also have Rams home unis available. Pretty open on offers.

Edited by sdemon999
Additional cards available

I am having a problem with the AFC coaches collection. I have all of them finished besides Del Rio. He was my starter coach which I asume may be everyones. It let me send him to my collection but not activate him to where it says collected. So I assumed that was because he was a starter pack card so I got rid of it. Now I can't get him in an auction or trade I don't think because I have looked, any ideas or does anyone have him to trade. Thanks

Hey guys, I've got some awesome cards that I am interested in auctioning off or trading. They include Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Chris Johnson, and Reggie Wayne, as well as some lineman such as Joe Thomas, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Haloti Ngata, etc. If you are interested in bidding, friend me and let me know and we can discuss a reasonable price. If you have James Anderson, Jonathan Stewart, Olindo Mare, or CJ Spiller as well, I would be interested in trading a card for them.

I have two if people are looking for them. I am looking to auction them off, but will hook any of you all up with the best buy now price on the market by $1000 if you send me a message ahead of time. I will them post the auction and respond to your message if the cards are still available.

I'm also looking for the 80 overall rating and would greatly appreciate it if anyone would be able to help out. I don't have much to offer, but do have 2 gold stadiums and a gold coach to make a deal to either straight swap or borrow in exchange for stadiums.

GT is Sainterz12, please add me.

I have two if people are looking for them. I am looking to auction them off, but will hook any of you all up with the best buy now price on the market by $1000 if you send me a message ahead of time. I will them post the auction and respond to your message if the cards are still available.

i need one

i have Joe Haden, Eric Berry and Todd McClure to help woth any collection