Top 5 Hardest Achievements

Xevilai

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Conan - the one where you have to complete the game on King mode. Now thats insane and i completed all game modes on devil may cry 4. Never completed Conan on King tho...

2) I dont play games online, but if i did; it would be the achievements where you have to kill 10.000 peoples (gears of war 1 en 2 e.a.) Probably not that hard but very time consuming

3) Both Saints Row games: complete alle side missions/mini games

4) Burnout revenge: perfect all avents. Burnout paradise was so easy compared to this...

5) Lost Planet - complete the game on the hardest difficulty. This shoud've been number 1 or 2 actually.... I got the lost colony edition and got only 5 points for completing the game on normal. completing it on hard would get met 10 points. same for the hardest difficulty. Got stuck on mission 9 of hard though.... lol

1. Mile High Club

Took me about two hours of straight grinding to try and knock this one over.

2. Get Your Boogie On

One of the harder achievements I managed to nab from World Tour, got so lucky one day to nail it first shot.

3. Fearsome

F.E.A.R on Extreme difficulty. Enough said.

4. Free Runner

I had a lot of fun tracking down all the Agility Orbs in the original Crackdown. I remember the final one, and where I found it, too.

5. Speak of the Devil

Managed to topple Devil May Cry 4 on Dante Must Die; proud moment, for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Treasure trove (Lost Oddyssey) well it took very much of my time 2 get XD!!!

2. 7 day survivor (Dead Rising) Havn't got it but seriously you have 2 play 42 H straight 2 get it I think XD

3. Treasure raider (Far cry Predator)

4. True Elite! (Burnout Revenge) you have 2 score perfect on every map in the game!

5. Medal of Valor (Mass effect) you have 2 play 2-3 playthroughs 2 unlock the last difficulty Insanity!

In terms of actual difficulty these would have to be some of the hardest. Some of the ones frequently mentioned are just really time consuming.

1. Robotron 2084: Wave 100

2. Perfect Dark Zero: Completed Single Dark Agent

3. Joust: Wave 100

4. Dead or Alive 4: 100 Wins in Survival

5. Guitar Hero 3: The Inhuman Achievement

Okay, well just to agree with some of the people who have said this already but some are just time consuming and a pain in the ass because of it. But I have seen some that are just glitched all over and are either defective or just can't get. Like the Joust achievement "Wave 100".

My list:

Achieved

Dirty South Style Back to Back (Tetris Evolution)

Test of Faith (Mirror's Edge)

Summon Suffering (Soul Calibur)

Star 69 (Modern Warfare 2)

Deep and Hard (Modern Warfare)

Not yet achieved

Bladder of Steel Award (Rockband 2)

What Are You Trying to Prove?! (Left 4 Dead)

No Point in Dying (LIMBO)

Dominate The Dominator (Burnout Revenge)

Treasure Hunter (Final Fantasy XIII)

Mile High Club- CoD4 took me hours one night, then i quick and got it first try the next morning

Hardened War Hero- W@W- took me so damn long to get to the final level and beat it. that was a tough one

No Point In Dying- LIMBO- took me hours to do. get to a spot and die 5 times and have to restart. almost quit but i got it finally

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure- HALO 3 ODST- took so many tries and losing on the last set. frustration cant describe it.

Its In The Trial- Dantes Inferno- took a long time and i had forgotten about the holy shield, it was easier after i remembered that

Guitar Hero III The Inhuman Achievement (Through the fire and the flames on Expert)

Near enough impossible for us mere mortals lol. Kudos and arthritis tablets to thuse who manage it!

Scene it Bright Lights! Big Screen!: Spotless Performance (Answer every question correct in a long game)

Need a bloody big brain to remember all the answers!

Fifa 09: Duo Hedgeidecimal (Enter a match with 20 people in clubs mode)

Pain in the ass trying to set up!

Beijing 2008: Kyaking Crazy (Finish the course in under 112)

Globally (pretty much) impossible lol.

Dead rising 2: Zombie Genocide Master (Kill 72,000 zombies)

A grind more than a difficult one

Batman AA: Freeflow Perfection (Perform a perfect combo including all of Batman's combat moves)

Rather tricky to say the least!

These are the ones i personally found most difficult. Some of them are not difficult as such, just awkward to set up or a grind-out session. Some are just plain solid!!! :D

• 2 months later...

1. Finishing WAW on Veteran

2. Mile High Club (Modern Warfare)

3. Monument to al your sins (Finishing Halo Reach on Legendary ALONE)

4. Seriously 2.0 and Seriously (they are pre much the same)

5. Adamant Will (Final Fantasy XIII)

Note: i have a 1,2 and 3 and currently working on Seriously 2.0 and not bothering with seriously caus i dont have live.

There are so many......

5. Kick The Bucket Award - Guitar Hero 2. This song is insane. And also if you're not already playing on expert, it takes a long time to get to that point.

4. The Inhuman Achievement - Guitar Hero 3. Ridiculous.... Try it, and you'll know.

3. Star 69 - Modern Warfare 2. The only good thing about this achievement, is that you can do it co-op. I never would have got it otherwise. Echo is the death of me.

2. Save This Film - Halo 3. I can barely get 15 kills, let alone not die while doing it.

1. A Monument to All Your Sins - Halo: Reach. Campaign, Legendary, ALONE... Really?...

• 2 weeks later...

my hardest was probably TRYING to beat cod 2 on veteran. goddamn AI keep spawn killing. dont want to start over. oh yeah, and star 69. Wet work was impossible, though i want someone to beat my time. btw, the ones with fucking E.A shutting down the servers pisses me off. i want my 5 more completions dammit!

1. The Kid - Super Meat Boy

2. I'm A Golden God! - Super Meat Boy

3. Revenge Revisited - Prototype :mad:

4. Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah - Hexic HD

5. 7 Day Survivor - Dead Rising

The first three all cost me a controller and some home repairs to some drywall. Grand Pearl really never got me that mad, and 7 Day Survivor has yet to happen after many attempts.

Here goes:

5. Guitar Hero 3: Beat Expert (gotten), Beat TTFATF ($%&@ that)

4. CoD:W@W: The final Veteran Achievement (gotten after 2 broken controllers :rant:)

3. Dead Space: Epic Tier 3 Engineer (gotten after giving up several times)

2. CoD4: Mile High Club (probably easier for me now, but at the time, it was 100x harder than any achievement I'd ever done... also gotten btw)

1. Portal: Aperture Science (gold on all challenges!) even with cheats I can't do it... how is this even possible

2. Save This Film - Halo 3. I can barely get 15 kills, let alone not die while doing it.

1. A Monument to All Your Sins - Halo: Reach. Campaign, Legendary, ALONE... Really?...

I actually got both of these legit :-)

1. took about a week, but after A LOT of patience, I pulled it off

2. 3 of my friends and I played a 4v4 on the last DLC pack (the one that has the shotgun achievement). We steamrolled the other team, and my 15th kill was the game winner. That game was epic. Ended up winning something like 50-12