Not letting me play ep 2!!

Its just happened to me aswell, also my save file is gone! Now all I can select is new game and when I highlight Episode 2 it says 'get' like I havent already payed for it! I had already played through the first section of the 2nd Episode and earned the 1st achievement.

EDIT; My original save file is still on my HD but the game refuses to aknowledge its presence

OK Got it working now; I deleted the new content from my HD, then when I rebooted the game my original save was back. I then downloaded the content in game and now it works fine.

Edited by o D M C o

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to downloading episode 2 today and ran into this issue.

Tried deleting everying, reinstalling, moving save files around, even using another Xbox. Seems regardless of what I do it wont let me save at all. I keep expecting to see a title update for the game or at the least the usual "Select your save device" so I can load my game.

Guess I wont be buying the other episodes if I cant even play the 2nd.

• 3 weeks later...

Have half of this problem. Ep.2 works alright, but savefile from first episode is not recognised((( Found solution that may help some people (doesn't work for me) - while your are in the game sign out your profile and than sign in, it may ask you to redownloadthe second episode