Achievements not unlocking right

I got to the point where Lee is handing out food rations, and I noticed that my Walking Dead Achievements are not unlocking the way they should. When I go to check them, it says 8/8 for 100:gsicon:, but when I got in game Achievements, it says 9/16 with Going Hungry for 10:gsicon: being the lastest (after chopping of that guys leg off of the bear trap).

I also went to Xbox.com, and it hasn't updated. Is anyone else expierencing this or is it just me?

Another thing - there seems to be a one-second lag when the characters talk...

Edited by Redemption Mode

I got all achievos from the second episode but right...8/8 at my list. When i jump in to the walking dead list i still got it. The achievos aren´t updated, yet. I mean xbox.com. So you´ve to rescue your profile after they updated the achievos. Probably, you´ve to play it again after that to unlock the achievos.

I just recovered my gamertag and it has yet to update the Achievements on Xbox.com, but it updates them on the 360 itself. This seems to be on the part of Microsoft (similar thing happened to me with Resident Evil 5 DLC Desperate Escape)... :confused:

I'll just wait until it's updated on Xbox.com... (haven't gotten far in the game anyways)

Edited by Redemption Mode

Can anyone confirm if the rewind works? do you have to play up to the chapters your missing or the whole episode to unlock the missing achievements. I unlock all the achievements when you view them, but it only says 14/16 achievement & 180/200 gamerscore :(

• 4 weeks later...

yea id like to know if rewinding actually works as well. i have all the achievements but it only shows 8/8 100G i cant recover my gamertag cause my windows live went all screwed up a while back and now my password dont work anymore, so if i deleted my gamertag id lose it for good unless somebody knows what i can do to get a new password or something?? please, any help is very much appreciated

You can get your password and login just go alone as if u new it Then at some point there will be a link to go reset or change things. If u know at least one password or login then it's quick and painless if u forget both u may have to answear questions and verify other things about yourself but should be doable as for rewinding I would also like to know as I played this day 1 and all 8 achievements did pop my gamer score still says 8/8 for 100 it should be 16/16 for 200 achievement points???

• 1 month later...