So who do you thing is going to die in episode 3

Who going to die in episode 3  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who going to die in episode 3

So many people die in episode 2, so out of the survive of episode 2 who going to die in episode 3.

Lee, Clementine, and Lilly on not on the poll because Lee and Clementine are main characters it very unlikely they will die in episode 3.

Also Lilly[spoiler=lilly]is not on here because she in the comic.http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lilly_%28Video_Game%29

I think katjaa is going to die

Edited by andy888101

Katjaa or Duck hopefully. lol thats mean but they are both pretty annoying. also there needs to be some tension to break up the Kenny and Lee bromance that's going on at least in my game. i dont wanna get on his bad side too much, so i keep supporting him, including [spoiler=]killing Larry.

Edited by shinobigarth

Katjaa or Duck hopefully. lol thats mean but they are both pretty annoying. also there needs to be some tension to break up the Kenny and Lee bromance that's going on at least in my game. i dont wanna get on his bad side too much, so i keep supporting him, including [spoiler=]killing Larry.

My game is way different. Kenny hates me.

I'd probably say Katjaa will. I don't know if they would kill Duck since he's a kid (they probably will) and Kenny is a more important character so there would be a reason for something traumatic to happen to him. I imagine they'll throw in a Mark too and have him killed as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...