Game based on the movies?

Dombine

See, I'm a person who watches a film, then has to play the game & read the book to it (if there is any), or read the book, watch the film & play the game.

I don't do this for childrens movies & games.

I've had my eye on Battle: Los Angeles (Arcade) for a while as I loved the film, but now this is coming out and I loved the film the books.

I just wanted to know if it has anything to do with the films/book, and I'm guessing it is as there's giant Tripods taking & disintegrating people.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe this is a re-telling of the original H.G.Wells story and is set in, and around, London, which is in England, in Europe; just like the original was.

Dont mean to burst your bubble, but the original 'original' H.G Wells story was set in noneother than Woking of all places.

http://scifi.uk.com/2005/09/19/war-of-the-worlds-and-woking-horsell-common/

• 2 years later...

Well, it is a bit of everything War of the World. From the book, it took a few quotes but seems to be about it. I agree with Beardyboo about the location. I have not heard the Orson Wells radio version. The Martians move and look more like they did in the older version of the film and TV series. Anyhow, the game is off the marketplace so if you have not had a chance to play it, you may have missed it.