Stuck near end, need help. *SPOILERS*

This glitch cost me about 2 hours of life. I tried everything listed here & still nothing worked. I had to go back and replay the chapter previous & then I changed my answer when I approached the house to "I left Danny in the barn". Then I still took 3 tries to get it but luckily it worked. Uggg. That was ridiculous. Thanks for all help.

• 2 months later...
Yeah, got stuck here too, it's not immediately clear what you need to do. I got frustrated after several attempts, then came on here looking for help

Cheers for the pointers.

Ditto. I thought that kenny or news reporter girl was gonna crawl through the window, so i waited for like 10 minutes.

Everytime i got to the point where she points the gun at you, i mustve been moving the right stick to see if a diaglog would pop up (which it didnt).

you just have to let go of the controller when she point the gun, wait a second, then you can press X or move RS around to get the dialog option

im speculating here, but:

i think if you watch brenda as you walk, you will see her shove the gun into kattias neck. when she does that, stop walking. wait a second, and she will relax. maybe if you initiate the gun pointing scene with brenda more relaxed, it might keep her from shooting you as well (you still have to stop touching everything)

It was pretty easy for me. You just walk very slowly towards her until she points the gun at you. Then put your cursor over her and press :xbut:. I don't know if the dialogue choices matter, but here I chose :bbut:. Now walk slowly again, stop at gun point, and choose dialogue option :xbut:. Walk again, stop, then choose dialogue option :bbut:. Walk slowly again and she should get grabbed by the walker above the stairs.

Boom.

Problem solved. Like it.

• 9 months later...

The dialogue does matter, she blows your brains out if you give her lip!

This took me ages to do, even switched controllers as I couldn't get my head around why I was constantly getting shot despite stopping every time the crazy bitch asks me to. Does feel a bit broken and too over-sensitive, but you have to move forward REALLY SLOWLY and STOP pushing the right stick up the instant she points the gun in your direction.

I knocked ten shades of crap out of Andy in pure revenge and anger, felt much better after that :D