Playthrough choices, Ep. 2 *SPOILERS*

Chopped David's leg - Seemed like the right thing to do.

Let Danny Shoot Jolene - Because of Clementine i really wanted to help her.

Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry - I am not that heartless.

Killed both of the St. John brothers - After what they did to Mark had too, left second one to walkers though.

Didn't steal food from the car - I thought someone might come back, wanted to wait and see.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chopped the coaches leg off - tried to break the chain first but didn't work so went with the leg trying to rescue him

I shot Jolene - she was too crazy and I figured something bad would happen if I didn't so took her out.

I helped kill Larry - although it really just turned into Kenny shoving me down and smashing Larry's head in himself.

Killed the first brother but not the second - after seeing Clementine's reaction I decided not to kill the 2nd

Did not steal - Clementine wanted to do the right thing so I sided with her

• 2 weeks later...

Chopped David's leg (tried to help in every way possible all i had left was the choice to chop his leg off, was a bit of a red herring)

Danny Shot Jolene (i wanted to hear what was going on at the farm!)

Helped Kenny to kill Larry (hate the cunt good riddence, just need to kill the bitch lilly now)

killed them both and the mum (i am a murdrer and those lot threatened my Clem!)

didnt steal food from the car (i wanted to keep my little girl happy as she saw me murder 2 men earlier)

I watched a friend play the last few chapters of this episode, he picked to say "CLEMENTINE NO!" or something, and she didn't eat Mark's legs. She drops her fork. I was planning to try and prevent EVERYONE from eating him in my own playthrough, can anyone confirm this is even possible though? If it's a choice between everyone eating human flesh, or everyone apart from her eating it, obviously the latter is better.

My friend also chose to avoid stealing from the car at the end, because he doesn't want to make Clementine sad. It's the decision I'd make too, but I think it's best for her if we DO steal. Anyone know how she reacts? If you rationalize it to her, does she feel okay about it? ;_; Dat kid. At first it seemed completely obvious to loot the car. She's a walking conscience.

stopping clementine isnt a choice hence why its not on the end list, i said clementine no on my episode but she says she already ate some after, she always drops her fork, when in the meatlocker she tells you that she thinks she will turn into a walker as she ate some of mark and you have to reasssure her you have to die, listen to the story a bit better you may actually understand it then

doug and ben are pussies, anyone who likes them is either female or gay

Chopped David's leg (tried to help in every way possible all i had left was the choice to chop his leg off, was a bit of a red herring)

Danny Shot Jolene (i wanted to hear what was going on at the farm!)

Helped Kenny to kill Larry (hate the cunt good riddence, just need to kill the bitch lilly now)

killed them both and the mum (i am a murdrer and those lot threatened my Clem!)

didnt steal food from the car (i wanted to keep my little girl happy as she saw me murder 2 men earlier)

You sure you aren't a sadistic walker? ;)

Chopped that hoof off. Tried axing the chain, using the stick, hands and axe on the trap before chopshop.

Fed Mark, Clem, Duck and Lee. Kenny applauded me for feeding the kids, Larry bitched, Doug gave me the stank eye.

Danny shot cray-cray, was sure he was going to anyway and was enjoying her dialogue.

Tried to save Larry, was looking forward to tongueing his rugged half-eaten apple hole.

Killed Danny, seemed more humane. Andy was too pathetic to kill.

Made groceries out the back that wagon, and told Clem whats what.

Edited by ilski
Chop info.

- I chopped David's leg off.

- Fed Clem, Larry, Carley (but she refused), Duck, and Kenny.

- Didn't shoot Jolene. Danny did.

- Tried to revive Larry.

- Didn't kill either of the brothers. I'm not a murderer like them. Besides, they deserved to be left for the walkers. I knew I made the right choice when Andy was crying and begging me to come back and kill him.

- I didn't take the supplies from the car. I didn't want to Clem to look at me like a thief.

• 1 month later...

My choices:

* Didn't chopped his leg off. He wouldn't make it anyway.

* I didn't shot Jolene. I had my doubts about the brothers and she confirmed that I was right. Then Danny shot her. Also she was talking about Clementine in a way that she has to knew her.

* I didn't help Kenny. I tought we could save Larry.

* I killed both the brothers. The world is better off without them.

* I didn't stole food because of Clementine.

• 2 months later...

1. Chopped David's leg off (no sense in just leaving him out there trapped in a bear trap...speaking of bear traps, anyone else notice at the end when Danny got stuck in the bear trap in the barn? Makes you wonder if they were responsible for the trap in the woods...most likely, huh...pretty neat how that comes full circle.)

2. Didn't shoot Jolene (tried reasoning with her. What she was saying about Clementine made me wonder what her story was/if she was her mother.)

3. Killed Larry (I fucking hated the piece of shit from the moment he entered the game. He treated you like shit from the moment you crossed paths with him and I wasn't about to take the chance of him turning into a zombie when I'm locked in a meat locker with the girl I'm supposed to be protecting. I just wish I didn't have to deal with the consequences of Lilly in my choices though.)

4. Killed both of the St. John brothers (why not? They both had it coming. Danny egged me on in the barn about not killing Jolene and he was of no use to be left alive. It's not like I was going to take his route and eat him for his meat. Psycho. Brenda then dies in the house, so there's really no point in leaving Andy alive either. Having the satisfaction of knowing they're all dead and out of our hair for good is comforting...I just wish Clementine didn't have to see it or start thinking I'm a bad guy because of it. I don't think she does, but still...)

5. Stole food from the car (why would someone just abandon their car filled with supplies and food? If they were still alive and needed it, they wouldn't have abandoned it, which is why I took it.)

1. Chopped David's leg off - I thought there is at least a small chance that he can survive.

2. Fed Clementine, Duck, Larry, Mark - Feeding the kids is for me the most obvious. Larry, even though he was a stupid and annoying douche, is old and sick, so he could use the food very, very well. Mark looked like he would pass away any second, so I gave him his meal.

3. Didn't shoot Jolene - I tried to reason with her, so I could probably find out more about those Bandits, the dairy farmers and so on. Also, maybe the situation could be managed without unnecessary bloodshed.

4. Tried to save Larry - Even though he was an annoying and dangerous guy, I tried to save him as long as there is at least a small chance.

5. Killed Danny, but not Andy - Danny was still a threat, even though he was trapped, so I had to kill him. I left Andy for the Walkers, since he was at the end anyway, and I tried to save the group and especially Clementine and Duck from seeing more violence and bloodshed. Those events on the farm were more than enough for one day.

6. I stole the food - It's about surviving and nobody knows where the owners are, maybe they are dead, maybe not. The group needs all supplies they can get.

Chopped David's leg (I thought I could save him)

The other guy shot Jolene (I wanted her to tell me more info)

Helped Kenny to kill Larry (this was a hard decision for me to make!)

Killed both of the St. John brothers (they deserved to die for what they did to mark and for feeding Clem human legs!)

I didn't steel from the car (Clem didnt' want me to :()

1. I chopped off the guys leg. (I was panicking and thought it was the quickest way out)

2.I gave food to Larry (to gain his daughter's trust) Clem (because obv) Duck (because he's a kid) and Kenny (thought I could win over both stubborn wanna be leaders this way)

3. I killed Jolene, (because I didn't want to take an arrow to the eye, or knee, and because seeing Clem's hat angered me)

4. Attempted to save Larry, but Kenny obv messed that up for me. (thought I was doing the right thing, but was nervous about it so I'm glad Kenny bailed me out of the situation honestly)

5. Did not kill either brother. (Trying to be humane with the first, and the second I let the walkers have him because I thought it would help us escape)

6. Stole the food and supplies. (Told Clem that we had to do it to survive, but I feel guilty)

• 2 months later...

1. I chopped David's leg off to save him from the zombies.
  2. I gave the food rations to Clementine, Duck, Larry, and kept some for myself.
  3. I listened to Irene before one of the brothers shot her. I actually thought that she was Clementine's mother.
  4. I sided with Kenny on killing Lenny before he turned.
  5. I killed Daryl with a pitchfork, but immediately regretted it after Clementine witnessed it.
  6. I spared the other brother and walked away.
  7. I took all of the supplies and food from the car because it was obviously abandoned.

• 2 months later...

Chopped David's leg off? Me and 84% of players chopped his leg off. - I chose to chop David's leg off because I thought we could save him.

Shot Jolene? Me and 87% of players listened to her before Danny shot her. - I chose to listen to Jolene before Danny shot her because she seemed to of been trying to tell me something.

Helped kill Larry? Me and 68% of players tried to save him. - I chose to try to save Larry because I thought he was still alive, which if so would mean that he could of possibly been saved.

Killed both of the St. John brothers? Me and 82% of players didn't kill both brothers. - I chose to not kill either of the St. John brothers because revenge is not the answer. If I were to of killed them, I'd be no better than them.

Stole food from the car? Me and 44% of players chose not to take supplies. - I chose not to take the supplies from the car because it didn't belong to me.

Edited by Andre16182

• 5 months later...

1. Chopped David's leg off - I didn't want the poor guy to stay trapped.

2. Let Danny shoot Jolene - I was hoping to get more information before Danny shot her.

3. Tried to save Larry - Even though I was not a fan of Larry, it wasn't right to kill him while he was alive like that.

4. Did not kill the St. John brothers - I wanted them to suffer, and I also did not want to see Clementine see me kill them.

5. Did not steal food from the car - I was originally going to steal the food, but after seeing Clementine against it, I decided to side with her since the rest of the group was taking the stuff anyway.

Gave food to kenny duck clemintine carley

Chopped guys leg off to save him

Chose to trust farmers

Moved group to farm

Got door open

Killed jolene

Checked on mark

Tried to warn clem but failed

Killed Danny forgot clem was there

Helped kill Larry

Did not steal food

Spared Andy

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 2 weeks later...

1. Cut off David's leg - I tried hitting the chain and the trap itself first, but I realized that amputation was the only way David would have any chance at surviving. Travis' death was tragic, but there was nothing I could have done to save him at that point.

2. Fed Clem, Duck, Mark, and Larry - Clem and Duck were my first priorities, so I gave the two packages of cheese and crackers to them. After that, I decided to feed Mark the jerky, as he mentioned earlier on that he felt like he was about to faint. I tried to give the apple piece to Lilly, but she refused. So, I instead gave it to Larry, as his heart could use a bit of apple to keep the doctor away, and I wanted to show him that I didn't hate him for how he treated me. So much for the medical benefits, though.

3. Danny shot Jolene - Even though she seemed unhinged, I was starting to become suspicious of the St. Johns after what had happened to Mark and the bandit ambush. Too bad Danny silenced her before I could learn about what was going on.

4. Tried to resuscitate Larry - Just because his breathing had stopped did not mean that he was dead. Plus, in spite of everything, I could see that Larry wasn't completely a jackass. Kenny took that chance out of my hands, though; it was revolting that Clem had to see it happen.

5. Did not kill either St. John brother - Danny was disarmed and was caught in a bear trap from which he had no way of freeing himself. Andy was reduced to a mewling mess after I beat him up; there was no reason to indulge my vengeful streak against him. Also, Clementine had seen enough heinous shit for one day; she needs somebody to show her that the downfall of society didn't mean that people should completely surrender their morality.

6. Did not take food from the car - If Clem hadn't been there, I probably would have been more willing to help myself. However, if Clem says that she feels all right, then I'm fine with going without for her sake.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I chopped David's leg off to save him from the zombies because i thought it was the only option lol

I gave the food rations to Clementine, Duck, Kenny and kept some for myself.

I listened to Irene before one of the brothers shot her.

I sided with Lilly on killing Lenny before Kenny killed him.

I killed Daryl with a pitchfork, but immediately regretted it after Clementine witnessed it.

I spared the other brother and walked away.

I left all of the supplies as i wanted to to make clem happy